| NAIIP Musical Paths! ~*~ Paths To NAIIP Art! |
**JOB OPPERTUNITY SITES
The Tribal Employment Newsletter ~ A Recruitment Tool
" NativeJobs.Com ~ It's where you find them! "
American Indian Search (AIS)
"American Indian Business Directory"
A directory that allows users and businesses
the chance to find one another and establish
business connections. The mission of AIS is
"Keeping tribal dollars in tribal communities."
**GALLERY'S, GIFT SHOPS, ART & CRAFTS
- Cherokee Nation, Oklahoma Gift Shop Online "The
Official Cherokee Nation Gift Shop is located two miles
south of Tahlequah, Oklahoma on Highway 62. It is
centrally located in the midst of the Cherokee Nation
Tribal Headquarters Complex."
- Cherokee Nation Seal Items "The Cherokee Nation Seal
items found within the Gift Shop are the only officially
licensed seal products in the country."
- Martha Berry Cherokee Beadwork Artist
"Martha Berry creates Native American beadwork in both
Woodlands and Plains styles, with emphasis on Cherokee
history and lore. Prices range from $20 to $500. Martha
is an enrolled member of the Cherokee Nation, Oklahoma,
who currently resides in Texas."
- Cherohawk Trading Co. Looking for authentic Native art?
We've been in business since 1993 selling our Native American
crafts in downtown Tahlequah, Oklahoma, the capital of the
Cherokee Nation. Owned by Toby and Valorie Hughes."
Location: 430 S. Muskogee Ave.Tahlequah, Oklahoma.
Contact by phone: 918-456-7195 or by email!
- Clear Creek Trading Company ''the premier online trading
post for authentic NATIVE AMERICAN merchandise''
"We have developed a world-wide reputation as being experts
in Native American Artifacts and other traditional merchandise,
and our respect for the these traditions is corroborated by
the solid relationships with have with 35 Native American
tribes." Located in Sedona, Arizona
- Welcome to the Historic Cameron Trading Post
"Grand Canyon Hotel Lodging & Southwest Native American Indian Art"
"For nearly a century the Cameron Trading Post has been a Grand Canyon
lodging haven for travelers, traders, vacationers and explorers who
come from all points of the globe. Just 30 minutes from the Grand Canyon
National Park entrance, our location is ideal for Grand Canyon hotel
and lodging accomodations. But the Cameron Trading Post is more than an
Indian lodge or Grand Canyon hotel. Established in 1916, the Cameron
Indian Trading Post has become a showplace for fine Native American art
and Southwest art." Highway 89, Cameron, AZ." (54 miles north of Flagstaff)
- Noc Bay Trading Company 1133 Washington Avenue;
P.O. Box 295 - Escanaba, Michigan 49829
"2007 marked the 29th year we have been in business
selling craft supplies. We have always believed that
well made, good looking outfits start with quality
materials. It is that idea which spurs us each year
to offer the best supplies we can find at great prices."
- The Indian Craft Shop "The Indian Craft Shop, located inside
The Department of the Interior, has been representing quality
and authenticity in American Indian arts and crafts since 1938.
The shop opened shortly after the Indian Arts and Crafts Board
was established in order to provide an outlet for American
Indian artists to market their crafts." Washington D.C.
- Woodland Indian Crafts! "Welcome to Woodland Indian Crafts,
A 100 per cent American Indian owned company! The store is
owned and operated by Charlie and Ramona Stately, and located
in the Minneapolis American Indian Center, Minnesota."
- Indian Crafts by Lloyd E. Paul "Enrolled as a member of 'The
Little Shell Tribe Of Chippewa Indians Of Montana', I was born
and raised on a ranch near the present day town of Augusta, Montana
located on the Rocky Mountain Front. After serving almost 22 years
government service, I retired in 1984 with a Disability Pension
from the USDA Forest Service. I devote my time to making Indian
Crafts and promoting my heritage." Contact Lloyd E. Paul, P.O.
Box 412, Augusta, MT 59410 Telephone: 406-562-3383, E-mail
- Welcome to Twin Territories Online Store "Your online
source for Books, Music, Artwork, Pottery & Crafts
relating to Cherokees and other Native Americans."
Owned and operated by Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma
tribal member, Julie Kiddie. See also Twin Territories
'Oklahoma's only historical newspaper!'
- Cherokee Jewelry By Jimmie Warnell 'Authentic Native American Indian
Jewelry at affordable prices.' "Cherokee Jewelry is a collection of
handcrafted Native American Indian jewelry, featuring mostly sterling silver
pieces. Most items are hand made by silversmith Jimmie Warnell, a tribal
member of the Cherokee Nation, Oklahoma (membership number C0124888).
- Pueblo Direct "Welcome to PuebloDirect.com. We are Proud To
Offer the Highest Quality Native American Arts at the Best Prices!"
Owned by David & Karen Hooks - Albuquerque, New Mexico 87114
- Enchanted Mesa 'Your source for Native
American hand crafted gifts and collectibles.'
"We're located in Central New Mexico, the heart
of Native American Pueblo Culture and offer
a variety of jewelry, pottery and artwork by
Native American artists. We specialize in
Pueblo and Navajo Pottery, Zuni, Navajo and
Santo Domingo Silver & Turquoise Jewelry, Zuni
Fetishes, Hopi Kachinas and Navajo Kachinas."
P.O. Box 1786 Peralta, NM 87042
- Big Bat's Stores "Home of the Oglala Lakota Band of Indians.
Big Bat's is proud to offer a cultural experience through
visual interpretation, set in a retail location to serve
your traveling needs. Big Bat's is the place to stop to
find out from local Lakota people, what to see and where
to go when visiting South Dakota. Big Bat's is Lakota owned
and operated. Owners Bat and Patty Pourier have been in business
for the past 12 years in Pine Ridge. They also own Big Bat's in
Chadron, Nebraska and Big Bat's at two locations in Hot Springs,
- Delaware Tribal Gift Shop "We hope you will visit our Delaware
Tribal Gift Shop located in the Delaware Tribe's National
Headquarters in Bartlesville, Oklahoma."
- Bear Creek Gallery ~ Catch the Spirit Bear Creek is a Native
American owned and operated specialty store featuring the interior
decor and jewelry of the Southwest. It offers carefully chosen
merchandise, from furniture to jewelry to foods; unique gift
ideas; bridal registry; gift certificates; special orders. Store
location: 8659 River Crossing Blvd., Indianapolis, Indiana 46240
Phone: 317-580-0882, FAX: 317-580-0307 E-mail: Email
- Welcome to the Iroquois Indian Museum's On-line Gift Shop
"The Iroquois Museum shop selects the finest examples of
Iroquois Creativity and encourages you to become a patron
of the arts. Only Iroquois Art and craftwork are sold."
Howes Cave, New York
- Cowboy and The Lady, Inc. 'The SouthWest at its Best!'
Offer's a complete line of Native American Indian Arts and Crafts
direct from the tribes of the Southwest, Navajo, Zuni and Hopi.
Mesa Mall #400 2424 US 6 & 50 Grand Junction, Colorado 81505
Phone: 800-679-6840 or 970-244-6986 Fax: 970-255-8519
- Korczaks Heritage Inc. 'Gifts of distinction!'
"We offer Native American jewelry, pottery, art originals
and prints, and cultural items identified with North American
Indian tribes. We carry a large selection of books on Native
American history, culture, food, legends and traditions.
Korczak's Heritage, Inc. gift shops is the only place to
obtain Crazy Horse Memorial memorabilia items."
- Earth Circles Minnesota Native American Indian Store Offering
Music, Beadwork, Dreamcatchers, Smudging Feathers & Herbs
Also featuring local Native American music, regional events and Native
American links pages. "Earth Circles Minnesota is an American Indian
owned store that promotes arts, created by Native American Indian artists,
and Native American music of various contemporary and traditional styles
performed by Native American musicians and writers. We are located at 3320
E. 54th Street in Minneapolis, Minnesota 55417. Phone number is 612-729-2014.
Contact Gayle Weigle, the sole proprietor, who is Anishinabe from Wisconsin."
- Colleen's Gardens and Native American Gifts "Looking for Gifts, Jewelry, Herbs, Pottery, Incense, and Health foods from Northern Great Plains American Indians of the United States?" Business owner Colleen Heminger-Cordell is a member of the Sisseton Wahpeton Sioux Tribe.
- Red Eagle Family Gallery "All items proudly handcrafted by Darkfeather and Kay Red Eagle and the Red Eagle Family." Darkfeather Red Eagle (79), is a storyteller and elder of the Pine Ridge Lakota Sioux.
- Native American Orphans TM 'The Ultimate Soft Sculpture' "NAO are rare collectibles created by the Cherokee artist, Margaret Flanagan. Since each doll is an original and takes hundreds of hours of labor and love to create, there can only be about 12 dolls handcrafted per year. Each doll's clothing and moccasins are sewn from deer hide, complete with beadwork and feathers."
- Santa Fe Always Online ~ SFAO Store
- Bert D. Seaborn ~ Limited Edition Prints "Bert D. Seabourn, a leading contemporary artist of Cherokee ancestry, has won hundreds of painting and graphic awards throughout the United States, and his drawings have illustrated several books."
- Geraldine Gutierrez "An artist of San Ildefonso and Santa Clara descent, grew up painting, encouraged and instructed by other professional artists in her family."
- Welcome to Migrations 'Native American Art & Crafts' "Migrations™ deals in new and old Native American Indian and Inuit (Eskimo) art and crafts, and in other antiques and collectibles from the indigenous arts of the Americas." Contact owner/operator Carol Snyder Halberstadt Newton, MA
- Visit Black Mesa 'Weavers for Life and Land'
"A nonprofit enterprise Woven songs, woven prayers..."
- Matoska Trading Company "Our primary focus is items related
to the art and history of the North American Plains Indian. We
offer an extensive selection of books, periodicals, beads, feathers,
craft supplies, music, and much more. Matoska trading company was
established in 1991 and is owned and run by Brent and Nancy Schellhase."
- Prairie Edge 'Trading Co. & Gallery' 'Featuring The Finest In Plains Indian Arts, Crafts & Jewelry "Located within the Prairie Edge building you will find a unique crafts supply center. The Sioux Trading Post features a huge selection of beads, hides, furs, feathers, shells, teeth & claws, brass, trade cloth, botanicals plus many more craft supplies.." Inventory also includes books, music & more..." Rapid City, South Dakota
- Crazy Crow Trading Post "Hundreds of Styles of Beads, Beading Supplies, Hairpipe, Carved Bone Items, Pendants, Sequins, Cones, Jingles, Bells, Teeth, Claws, Horns, Hair, Tails, Quills, Buckskin, Elk Hide, Rawhide, Furs, Feathers, Authentic Clothing, Patterns, German Silverwork, Trade Silver & Pewter, Books, Music, Videos, Primitive Accessories, Knives, Knife Blades, Swords, Powder Horns, Tomahawks, Pipes, Tobacco, Warbonnets, Hats, Roaches, Bustle Kits, Drums, Flutes, Blankets & Beadwork." Pottsboro, Texas
- Main Frame Gallery 'Native American Sculpture' "Michigan
Native American Sculptors enter into the creation of a work
as a statement of their culture and their reality." Mt. Pleasant, MI
- Agawa Indian Crafts / The Canadian Carver
"Agawa Indian Crafts is an incredible collection of North
American Native Art and crafts including mocassins, beadwork,
pottery, basketry, leathercraft silverwork, ceremonial masks,
barkwork, soapstone, and much more. The Canadian Carver
boasts a wealth of hand carved items from around the country as
well as limited edition prints, paintings and lithographs from
some of the world's most recognized artists."
- Navajo Shopping Center "Enjoy the Style of the Southwest with Authentic
Hand-Crafted Native American Jewelry. Join us at the Indian Capital of the
World in Northwestern New Mexico." Gamerco, New Mexico.
- Foutz Trading Company "...was established in 1979 continuing a hundred
year tradition of trade with the Navajo people on the Navajo Indian Reservation.
The Foutz family, is one of the oldest trading families on the reservation, is
one of the largest distributors of quality Navajo Arts & Crafts to the nation.
Our headquarters are located in the old Bruce M. Bernard building which was
built in 1903 in Shiprock, New Mexico."
- McGee's Indian Art Gallery "Ron McGee maintains a
gallery and gift shop at Keams Canyon, on the Hopi
Reservation. McGee's Indian Art is the prime source
for Hopi arts and crafts. Ron McGee, McGee's Indian
Art Gallery, Hopiland, Keams Canyon, Arizona."
- The Southwest Indian Foundation "Located in Gallup, New Mexico.
In addition to the Navajo, Hopi, and Zuni tribes shown above, the
Southwest Indian Foundation also serves the Laguna, Acoma, White
Mountain Apache, and Jicarilla Apache Tribes of the Southwest."
- The Wandering Bull, Inc. 'American Indian Craft Supplies & Gifts...for over 20 years!'
"The Wandering Bull is a family owned and operated business. We have been involved in Native
American circles for many years, and in a variety of capacities. Paul, Whirling Thunder, is
of Wampanoag ancestry." Attleboro, MA
- Cherokee Trading Post: "Oklahoma’s finest gift shop with over 100,000 items
turquoise jewelry, pottery, moccasins and authentic Indian handicrafts. Shop our
online catalog on the Net and visit us on I 40, fifteen miles west of El Reno,
Oklahoma." Jewelry, Moccasins, Books, Cookbooks, Crafts & Just For Kids!
- Andrews Gallery "Offers a wide variety of southwestern art as well as
Native American jewelry, hand-crafted pottery, and Lladro figurines. The
Gallery is located in Los Alamos, NM, thirty four miles from Santa Fe."
- Twin Rocks Trading Post Blanding, Utah "Established twenty years ago with
the goal of providing unique hand-made, one of a kind arts and crafts of the
Southwest to the collector and traveler. The trading post consistently
maintains a large selection of collector quality Native American art."
- OBC Trading Post "Fine Native Art, Jewelry, Books, Craft
Supplies, Music, Blankets, Video Tapes... A Native American
store located in Glendora, California"
- Canyon Country Originals 'Art of the Southwest' "We invite you to
look through the Internet's largest collection of fine Native American
arts and crafts. Our inventory is totally one-of-a-kind originals,
made by authentic craftsmen and artists from the Southwest."
- Mesa Verde Pottery "Located only eight minutes from the entrance to Mesa Verde
National Park, Mesa Verde Pottery is nestled below the majestic Mesa Verde Plateau
in southwestern Colorado. This area is the homeland of the Navajo and Ute Indian
people. Pottery making has been a tradition in this area for over 1,000 years."
- Morningstar Gallery"The premier gallery for antique Native American
art. Morning Star Gallery is located in a beautiful historic building on
Canyon Road in the heart of the art district in Santa Fe, New Mexico."
- Sunshine Studio "Santo Fe Indian Traders "Small Home Business in Native
American Art and Crafts" Our selected, high-quality American Indian art
and crafts - jewelry, fetishes, paintings, rugs, pottery, folk art, crafts,
baskets, kachinas, beadwork, etc. - includes the widest variety of contemporary
and old-pawn Native American art and crafts on the Internet.
- Old Presidio Traders "Welcome to our store, located in historic
Tuba City, Arizona. Old Presidio Traders is southern Arizona's premier
store for Native American and Southwestern Arts and Crafts."
- Zuni Fetishes Direct "In business since 1991. Zuni Fetishes Direct brings you
the largest collection and finest selection of Zuni fetishes in the country. All
fetishes in this collection are crafted by Zuni artists and provided to you directly.
Our artists are also available to produce any special order you may have."
- Sami Handicraft Studio "All Sami craftsmen use a few basic materials such as horn, wood
and leather. Although one can find genuine Sami handcraft where the artisan have chosen to
include parts made of silver, tin or cloth as well. The horns or 'antlers' comes from the
reindeers, these are not taken directly from the animals but are collected after the reindeer-
bulls have dropped their horns in the early winter or in the spring when the cow's lose theirs."
Risfjells Hornslojd, Storg 8, 912 33 Vilhelmina Sweden
- Pacific Western Traders "A Native American Indian Gallery and Resource Center in northern California since 1971. Pacific Western Traders is a mecca for collectors of American Indian art, for students of Indian cultures, and for Native Americans in search of traditional supplies. Collectors find a wide range of basketry, pottery, beadwork, quillwork, fetish carvings, jewelry, sculpture, paintings, and weavings, Navajo and Mexican folk art, Northwest Coast Carvings, Iroquois masks, and more." Located in Folsom, California.
- The Wandering Bull, Inc. ~ Welcome to the "Online Bull"! "The Wandering Bull is a family owned and operated business. We have been involved in Native American circles for many years, and in a variety of capacities. Paul, Whirling Thunder, is of Wampanoag ancestry." Attleboro, MA
- Sioux Trading Post "The Sioux Trading Post has provided unique, quality craft supplies to artisans, crafts people and historical recreators since 1957. The Sioux Trading Post features a huge selection of beads, hides, furs, feathers, shells, teeth & claws, brass, trade cloth, botanicals plus many more craft supplies. We are located in the heart of the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota, the chosen land of the Lakota/Sioux Nation." Rapid City, South Dakoata
- Hide House Napa Valley, Napa, California (Non-Indian owned.)
- Moscow Hide and Fur "The Wests Leading Fur House"
Located in Moscow, Idaho. (Non-Indian owned.)
**BOOKS, TAPES, VIDEOS, GREETING CARDS
- Noksi Press 'Noksi or Noquisi is the Cherokee word for Star or Meadowlark.'
"Noksi Press is an independent publishing company based in Oklahoma, dedicated
to publishing Cherokee language material and books about contemporary Native
American issues and Cherokee culture. We produced a bilingual Cherokee/English
version of the Cherokee Vision of Elohi and Cherokee Teaching Grammar, as well
as Cherokee syllabary flash cards."
- Cherokee Language & Culture ~ Cherokee Made Easy 'An Oklahoma based Native American business since 1974.' "Our purpose is to make it easy to learn the language and history. We provide well researched products priced for anyone interested in providing their generations a portion of Cherokee culture. We emphasize language and history." Contact owner/author Prentice Robinson, a Cherokee and member of the Cherokee Nation, who has spoken the language all his life.
- One Feather Books and Gifts "We specialize in Native American Books on such topics as: Genealogy, History, Language, Crafts, Music, Cooking, Herbs, Legends and Clothing to name a few. Located 4 miles South of Town / Hwy. 62 W. Tahlequah, Oklahoma. (Across from the Cherokee Nation, Oklahoma) Order Online using our Secure Server, call 918-458-1111 or email us today." Owned by Perry Blankenship, Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians.
- Rich Heape Films Inc. ~ VIP: Various Indian Peoples Publishing "Welcome to Native American books & Native American videos! We have been working with Native Americans to preserve their heritage in our books and videos since 1982! Our goal is to provide the most accurate information possible concerning Native American Indian heritage, tradition and cultures! We make that knowledge available to you through our books and videos series!" Dallas, Texas
- Native Languages Speakers of the Earth "Since 1988 Publishing,
Producing and Promoting American Indian Languages and Cultures.
Richardson, Texas ~ 1-800-776-0842
- Allies Media Art "Allies' is one translation of the word 'Dakota'"
Allies: media/art is a Dakota owned and operated company, founded in
1996. Teachers need reliable tools to help them share information
about Native people of North America. Teacher tools are our first
products available online." Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Full Circle Videos 'Native American Art Culture & Music' "Full Circle produces videos that we hope will build a bridge of understanding and will show traditional Indian arts in a respectful manner. We've been producing videos on traditional Native American artists, powwow dancing, music, beadwork and other crafts from our home base in Tulsa, Oklahoma, since 1990."
- "Birch Bark Books" Minneapolis, MN Owned by Louise Erdrich
'Books, Native Arts & Jewelry, Community Events'
Minnesota American Indian Chamber of Commerce Member
- Buffalo Trails 'Native American Music, Videos, Books, & Language Programs - A Native American owned company!' "Our Native American website offers a huge variety of popular Native American products! Buffalo Trails is dedicated to delivering the best Native American music, videos, books and language programs available. Listen to hours of Free Native American Music Demos." Elk City, Oklahoma
- AllNative.com "A Native American e-commerce site. Our mission is to be the site to purchase authentic Native American products. Our products vary from traditional Native American goods to modern consumer products made by Tribally owned or Native American owned businesses. AllNative.com is majority owned and operated by the Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska."
- Leafarrow Storytellers "Leafarrow Storytellers Donna Couteau
Cross (Sac and Fox Nation) and Joe Cross (Caddo Tribe of OK) present
an interactive show featuring coyote tales, creation stories and
historic folklore filled with tribal family values. New York City
- Otacimow 'Contemorary Native Storyteller' "Devin Bellerose is Otacimow. Otacimow (pronounced O-TACH-ee-mow), is Plains Indian (Woodland Cree), born and raised on the Driftpile Reserve in Northern Alberta. Translated in English, Otacimow means storyteller."
- Listen to audio clips from Otacimow "Possums Tale" CD
Audio Files Require Flash Plug-In.
- Four Winds Trading Company "Specializing in Native American Books & Music"
Four Winds Trading Company offers a wide selection of traditional and contemporary Native American books and music. Order Online or by phone: (800) 456-5444.
- Indian Data Center Maps & Books from Russell Publications, Phoenix, AZ "George Russell was born on the Isabella Indian Reservation near Mt. Pleasant, Michigan and is an enrolled member of the Saginaw Chippewa Tribe of Michigan."
- She Bear Publishing Books, Spirit Woman Quarterly News Letter, Photography, Clandesent Glows, Nereid Ambrosials. Located in Greenbush, Michigan. Owned by JoAnna Henry-Quewes
- VIP: Various Indian Peoples Publishing Welcome to Native American books & Native American videos! We have been working with Native Americans to preserve their heritage in our books and videos since 1982! Our goal is to provide the most accurate information possible concerning Native American Indian heritage, tradition and cultures! We make that knowledge available to you through our books and videos series! [**Note: This company is highly recommended based on personal experience! Gregg Howard, who's voice is found on some of the programs, was recently awarded Storyteller of the Year by the Wordcraft Circle of Native Writers and Storytellers!]
- Gregg Howard, (Cherokee/Powhattan) Storyteller - Teacher "Path to 'Tales of Wonder' a storytelling video and Gregg's audio tape 'Grandfather's Stories' containing nine Cherokee/Choctaw stories also available."
- Rich-Heape Films, Inc. "Producing Native American Movies, Native American Videos and Native American Heritage Films."
- Speakers of the Earth® language series. "This series of Native American Language books, tapes and computer programs will teach you how to speak in Cherokee, Choctaw, Chickasaw, Lakota Sioux, Kiowa, and Deleware Languages! Sam Hider's, fluent speaker of the Cherokee language, computer language programs are available for DOS &a,p; Windows!"
- Ancient America® video series. "Wonderful American Indian Videos That Document Native American History, Heritage, Tradition and Culture!"
- Native American Master Artists® video series. "These Videos Will Teach You Some of the Crafts of American Indians like making baskets, shell jewelry, ribbonwork, womens clothing, beadwork and making moccasins!"
- American Indian Dance Videos "A Great Way To Learn About, And Teach Beginning, Intermediate and Championship Powwow Dancing."
- Tales of Wonder" Children's Movie! "This wonderful new children's video offers entertainment and education for children and the whole family! Native American Author and Speaker Gregg Howard tells traditional stories that Indian children have listened to for centuries!"
- How To Trace Your Native American Heritage "This is an informative new video that will help you discover your Native American Heritage and Ancestry. Use this film as a guide to search out the path of your Native American ancestors and establish your roots within the Circle Of Life." (This video could have you enrolled in your tribe in as little as ninety days!)
- Cherokee Publications "Founded in 1956, We are your site for Native American
Books, Videos, Maps, American Indian Music, Clothing, Ceremonials, Language,
Ancestry Help, and many, many more authentic American Indian Gifts. Don't see
the item you're searching for? Call us now Toll Free: 800-948-3161, our
friendly staff can answer any questions you may have."
- Native American Collections P.O. Box 1467, Cherokee, NC 28719
Phone: 828-488-8367 Toll Free Fax 1-888-621-0197
Count on us for all your American Indian needs.
- Native Book Centre: "Books with an Authentic Perspective on the Aboriginal Peoples in Canada and the United States."
- Leanin' Tree: Trumble Greetings, for fine art greeting cards and gifts, featuring authentic Western, wildlife, Native American and humorous images from Leanin Tree! (non-Indian owned)
FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS & CORPORATIONS
- First Nations Oweesta Corporation "Our Mission: To enhance the capacity of Native tribes, communities and peoples to access, control, create, leverage, utilize and retain financial assets; and to provide appropriate financial capital for Native development efforts." Rapid City, South Dakota
- Canyon National Bank "With a 45% interest by the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, Canyon National Bank is a leader in Native American finance. We are building strong relationships by resolving issues that have been historically prohibitive." Palm Springs, California
- First National Bank & Trust Co. "FNB began when the charter for First Oklahoma Bank, N.A., was approved on June 30, 1983, the bank opened its doors on October 29, 1984. The Citizen Band Potawatomi Tribe (CBPT) purchased the bank in February 1989. First National Bank is the fastest growing bank in Shawnee, Oklahoma and the community's only locally owned bank."
- Borrego Springs Bank, N.A., Member FDIC ~ Bank on Viejas "Borrego Springs Bank, owned by the Viejas Band of Kumeyaay Indians, is a federally chartered, financial institution dedicated to serving the needs of our customers." Borrego Springs, California.
- Morning Star Services for Indian Tribes '100% American Indian Owned and Operated' "A Full-service Accounting, Consulting, Economic Development Consortium of Firms providing services including Financing and Investment Services for Indian Tribes throughout Indian Country." Denver, CO
- Native Nations Securities "The first native-owned securities firm on Wall Street, is dedicated to serving institutional clients, the Indian business community and tribal nations. Native Nations is also committed to training and empowering Native Americans in the securities industry."
- First Americans Mortgage Corporation 'A Native American Lending and Consulting Company.'
"To supply Native Americans with high-quality, safe and affordable housing. In partnership with tribes, Indian Housing Authorities and Indian non-profit organizations, First Americans seeks to finance new, existing or rehabilitated housing located both on and off tribal trust land. Homeownership can contribute two major principles toward improving Native Americans' quality of life: hope and pride. First Americans seeks to nurture those principles throughout Indian Country."
- First Nations Oweesta Corporation (Oweesta is the Mohawk word for money.) "Launched in late 1999, FNOC is a subsidiary to First Nations Development Institute (FNDI). The mission of FNOC is twofold: to enhance the capacity of Native tribes, communities and people to access, control, create, leverage, utilize and retain financial assets; and to provide access to appropriate financial capital for Native development efforts." Fredericksburg, VA
- Makivik Corporation ~ Societe Makivik "Makivik Corporation has as its mandate to spur economic development in the Nunavik region. Our company has worked steadily since the signing of the James Bay and Northern Quebec Agreement to put capital in action, and develop subsidiary companies. Many of our companies have developed their own surf spots on the web, and we provide a quick wave to get you there fast."
- Arctic Slope Regional Corporation "Incorporated in 1972 the Arctic Slope Regional Corporation was created to manage the money and five million acres of land granted to the Inupiat under ANCSA. Today, ASRC continues to grow into a successful and profitable native corporation." Anchorage, Alaska ~*~ ASRC Sudsidiary Directory
- Natchiq Inc. "The Natchiq family of companies has the sophistication, global resources and expertise to deliver comprehensive oil field support throughout the world. Natchiq, Inc. is a subsidiary of Arctic Slope Regional Corporation (ASRC), Alaska's largest regional Native (Inupiat Eskimo) corporation." Anchorage, Alaska
- Alaska Petroleum Contractors Inc. 'A Full Service Company' "APC is one of the nation's largest merit shop oil field service contractors." Anchorage, Alaska
- Houston Contracting Company - Alaska, Ltd. "A pioneer in pipeline construction Houston Contracting Company (HCC) is one of the oldest union pipeline construction firms in the United States - a company renowned for its expertise in building pipelines, refineries, gathering centers and other industrial facilities in some of the world's most challenging environments"
- ASRC Aerospace Corp. "An Alaskan tribal 8(a) engineering company providing innovative hardware, software, and system engineering solutions for military and NASA missions. ASRC Aerospace can apply specialized skills to your engineering needs." Greenbelt, Maryland
- Native American Marketing and Development Corporation 'Representing Alaska Native Corporations & American Indian Tribes' "(NAMCOR) provides marketing and businesses development services to 8(a) companies owned by Alaska Native Corporations or American Indian Tribes. The FAR 19.805 allows such companies can sole source contracts with the federal government regardless of dollar amount and without protest."
- AXIOM Financial Management 'Accounting and Financial Management Resources'
"Welcome to the home page of AXIOM Financial Management, a financial management firm specializing in the unique needs of Native American Communities. This site contains relevant information to economic development in Native American Communities."
- N.C.A.I.E.D. 'National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development' "We Mean Business for American Indians! Since 1970 The National Center began its 27 year history in the heart of Los Angeles, organized by six Indian businessmen who experienced the need for business growth assistance and economic parity for urban Indian entrepreneurs."
- "Falcon Wings LLC (Limited Liability Corporation) "The first professional recruiting (sourcing) corporation that is totally committed to providing professional employment services to Native Americans and Indigenous People in the United States." Rocky Mount, North Carolina
- AXIOM Financial Management "Accounting and Financial Management Resources" "Welcome to the home page of AXIOM Financial Management, a financial management firm specializing in the unique needs of Native American Communities. This site contains relevant information to economic development in Native American Communities." Phoenix, Arizona
- Lakota Express, Inc. 'Complete Marketing Service, Located on the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation' "Let us succeed with your marketing and fundraising needs...so you can focus on your business." Contact: P.O. Box 276, Kyle, South Dakota 57752 Voice phone: 605-455-2187 ~ FAX: 605-455-2019 Email: email@example.com
**SPECIALIZED: ENTERPRISES, BUSINESSES & SERVICES
- The Fast Horses "The Fast Horses are a family who have
been performing worldwide for over 10 years. Performances
are expressed through humor, magic, audience participation,
juggling, storytelling, costumes, fire, song and dance.
Shows are high energy, funny, fast paced, and guaranteed
to fire up people’s imaginations."
- The Flintco Companies, Inc. "An American Indian contractor since 1908."
"The Flintco Companies is the largest American Indian-owned construction
company in the world with annual revenues of half a billion dollars and
more than 700 employees nationwide."
- Lamar Associates ~ Preparing For Tomorrow, Protecting Today
Investigations, Law Enforcement, Security, Emergency
Prepardness, Training ~ "Lamar Associates, is headed
by Blackfeet member Walter Lamar and staffed by
Blackfeet member Steve Juneau."
- Native American Energy Group "(NAEG) is a publicly traded,
independent, energy company that has established its infrastructure
and operations on the Fort Peck Indian Reservation in N.E. Montana."
- Monteau & Peebles, LLP "A nationwide practice specializing
in Federal Indian law, complex governmental negotiations, business
transactions in Indian Country, administrative law and federal
lobbying. The internal diversity of the firm's practice allows it
to effectively represent the client's present and future interests.
The firm represents Indian Tribes across the United States."
- ASCG Incorporated ASCG Incorporated was founded in 1981 as a wholly
owned subsidiary of Arctic Slope Regional Corporation (ASRC). ASCG holds
the distinction of being the first start-up subsidiary of ASRC, rather
than resulting from a merger or an acquisition. In June, 2005 ASCG became
a wholly owned subsidiary of a NANA Regional Corporation (NANA). As a
subsidiary of NANA, ASCG is a 100 percent Alaska Native-owned corporation.
- AMERIND-Risk Management Corporation 'Protecting Tribal Families First'
"Mission: To be the premier American Indian risk management company
providing culturally sensitive professional services and quality
products that champion safe and secure living conditions, and
contribute to economic opportunities in Indian Country."
- KP Gaming Supplies "Tribal Nations Premier Casino Supplier"
"KP Gaming Supplies was started by Kevin P. Thornton, owner, who began
the business in 1993 out of his garage in Riverside. Working hard to
provide quality supplies and service, KP Gaming had to overcome many
obstacles to become the company they are today." Corona, California
- N.A.M.E. 'Native American Marketing Entertainment'
Contact: Linda Turnbull-Lewis P.O. Box 1767,
Tahlequah, OK 74465 Phone: 918-458-9322
- N.A.M.E. Attractions, LLC Atlantic City
Contact: Stephanie Nielson 317 Gull Cove,
Brigantine, NJ 08203 Phone: 609-266-5859
- Northern Gas Pipelines "Northern Gas Pipelines Invites Readers to
Meet the First Peoples of Alaska and Canada: The Best Links Anywhere."
- Native Wholistic Specialists, Inc. "A Native owned organization with
the mission to promote positive mental health in Native communities throughout
North America. The motto of Native Wholistic Specialists, Inc. is "The
Practice of Good Medicine" an Indigenous concept that embraces the mental,
spiritual, physical, and psychological aspects of an individual human being."
Window Rock, Arizona
- Native Discovery "Internationally acclaimed motivational storyteller, author
and success coach, D.J. Eagle Bear Vanas is leading people and organizations
to thrive again – transforming them from "good enough" to greatness – and
is on a mission "to build the warriors of tomorrow...today". Listen to D.J.!!!
- Kenneth Little Hawk "Shares Native American culture, traditions,
dance, and musical instruments in a lecture, storytelling and musical
demonstration format. Adapts performance to audience?s age level and
interests. Students participate with great enthusiasm in activities
such as learning Native American songs, dances, words and sign language.
Native American Heritage: Micmac (Mi?kmaq), Mohawk" Whiting, New Jersey
- Ietan Consulting, LLC "IEtan is a federal government relations
firm specializing in the representation of tribal governments and
tribal business enterprises. With significant political resources
and substantive background in Indian law and policy, the members
of Ietan have extensive experience in solving problems and advancing
the interests of tribes.
- Oklahoma Native American Business Center
The purpose of the O.N.A.B.D.C. is to provide
technical assistance to federally recognized
Native Americans who are interested in starting
a business or enhancing their present business.
Visit the O.N.A.B.D.C. Business Directory!
Contact; phone: 918-592-1113 OR 918-592-1217
3540 E. 31st St., Ste. 5 Tulsa, Oklahoma 74135
- Wico Hunkake (Ancestors), Inc. Custom Color Printing Get Particular!!!
"Use Us for Your Color Printing Needs! Wico Hunkake (Ancestors), Inc. is
is owned by Daryl & Sharon (Archambault) No Heart, a husband and wife
team. We are 100% American Indian owned & staffed." Rapid City, SD
Ancestors Art - T's & Postors ~ Greeting Cards ~ Fine Art
- Allies: Media/Art Allies' is one translation of the word 'Dakota'.
"Teachers need reliable tools to help them share information about
Native people of North America. Teacher tools are our first products
available online. Allies: media/art is a Dakota owned and operated
company, founded in 1996, located in Minneapolis, Minnesota."
- Dental Health Care by Dr. Jason B. Karns "Hello, my name is Jason B. Karns.
I am a member of the Tuscarora Indian Nation of New York and a practicing
Dentist. Welcome to the Dental Health Care page created exclusively for
members of the Tuscaroras.com community."
- Tunica-Biloxi Construction Co. "Cherishing Our Past....Building For Our Future"
Owned by the Tunica-Biloxi Tribe of Louisiana Marksville, Louisiana
- Legislative Impact - 107 'The Legislative Tool For Indian Issues'
"Legislative Impact was created to serve as a consolidated legislative research resource
for Indian Country. Here you will find all you need to become active in the advocacy of
Native American issues at the Federal level. Legislative Impact is owned and operated by
the Sault Ste. Marie Tribe of Chippewa Indians, located in Sault Ste. Marie, in Michigan's
Upper Peninsula!" Phone: 906-635 -6050 (Ex.26331) ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Passamaquoddy Porpoise Fishery in the Gulf of Maine ~ Porpoise Hunting
Passamaquoddy Tribe at Pleasant Point, Pleasant Point Reservation (Sipayik).
Located between Perry and Eastport, Maine, within the Quoddy Loop.
("Quoddy" is a corruption of the Native word, "Passamaquoddy"
('pass-uh-muh-'kwah-dee) meaning "plenty pollock place".)
- Thalden·Boyd Architects "A Native American Firm" Thalden·Boyd Architects has been servicing design and architectural needs since 1971. We specialize in the design of hotels, casinos and related hospitality projects. Our extensive background includes work with over 400 hotels and more than 40 casinos." Offices in Saint Louis, MO; Las Vegas, NV; Tulsa, OK; Phoenix, AZ.
- Mohawk International Lacrosse 'We invented the game!'
"Mohawk International Lacrosse is the last remaining manufacturer of Lacrosse Sticks on the Akwesasne Reservation. The sport of lacrosse has been played by the Mohawk people for several hundred years, even before the 1500's. Over the centuries, the art of Manufacturing a lacrosse stick has been passed down from one generation of Mohawk craftspeople to another." Rooselvetown, NY and Cornwall Island, Ontario via. Mohawk Nation
- Echoes of Earth and Sky ~*~ Rob Greyhill AND Jennifer Meness
'A Celebration of Native North American Song, Dance, and Storytelling'
"Journey from the Canyon Lands of the American Southwest to the Woodlands of the Canadian Northeast through extraordinary dance, spectacular regalia, enchanting songs and ancient stories! Discover the beauty and diversity of this continent's First Nations as Rob Greyhill (Dine') and Jennifer Meness (Algonquin) weave together the traditional and contemporary cultures from across North America in the fabulous performance!"
- Native Nations Dance Theatre "NNDT was developed for the purpose of educating children and adults about the existence of Native American artists in their community. Philadelphia has a small community of Native Americans that needed a forum to express their artistic talents and also to teach their culture. NNDT is an emerging traditional/folk touring dance theater company." Philadelphia, PA
- Nazhonii Traders ~ Sandpainted Name Plates "Nazhonii Traders is Navajo owned, and operated by Clyde and Shannon Keith. Our business is out of our home, we have been doing sandpaintings now for 3 years. We are located in Page, Arizona which borders the Navajo Reservation and Lake Powell."
- Lakota Water, Inc. "Welcome Friends of the Rosebud Sioux Tribe! Sicangu Lakota Oyate 'Bringing a Taste of Native America To the Bottled Water Industry' Lakota Water, Inc is a REDCO Enterprise For the Rosebud Sioux People, 100% Native American Owned. The Overall Mission of REDCO (Rosebud Economic Development Corporation) is to bring continuity in economic development and planning to the Rosebud Reservation." Visit Lakota Art Mart also sponsored by REDCO.
- The Ndakinna Wilderness Project "Offering educational wilderness adventures to people of all ages who wish to truly experience and learn more about the natural world. Ndakinna,is the Abenaki Indian word for the Northeast." (Ndakinna Education Center & Marion Bowman Bruchac Memorial Nature Preserve in Greenfield Center, NY.)
- Native Voice Communications "NVC is a multi-media production company providing news, information and educational services. The company was started in March, 2000. Since startup, NVC has been producing statewide radio news programs, has been hosting statewide and national current events information programs, and has provided educational services in digital radio production. Independent Native News is a production of NVC." Anchorage, Alaska
- CADDO Design & Office Products 'A Native American Owned Business, Strategically Created to Compete on a National Basis' "CADDO Design & Office Products is an 8(a) certified, Native American owned company. We cover the country with over 70 distribution centers providing next-day delivery, competitive pricing, internet ordering, and the ability to custom design a system management program for your organization. This makes us a competitive force in the market place and the right choice for your organization." Denver, Colorado, Contact: Don Kelin
- Serna Enterprises, Inc. 'A Hopi Indian Owned Printing Company' "Member of the Rocky Mountain Indian Chamber of Commerce (RMICC) and Minority Enterprises, Inc. Serna Enterprises, Inc. is certified as a DBE company by the City of Colorado Springs, Colorado." Denver, Colorado Contact: Joseph Serna
- Native American Office Products & Supplies "We are a Small / 100% Buy-Indian, computer, office and medical supply company who has been in business for over 20 years and are listed with Dunn & Bradstreet. We are also a HubZone certified small business concern listed with the SBA & PRO-NET. The owner of the business is an enrolled member of the Rosebud Sioux Tribe." Contact Vince Gallagher
- Council Lodge Institute, Inc. 'A Native American Owned Business' "CLI is a Native American Training Facility, established in 1990 by the late Kenneth (Fred) Sayers, Esq, an enrolled member of the Turtle Mountain Band of chippewa Indians of Belcourt, North Dakota. The overall goal of Council Lodge Institute, Inc. is to provide effective training and education for Native Americans and Alaskan Native Communities which is imperative for the future of all Indian Tribal Organizations and to ensure that due process is afforded the people, young and old alike, and which protects the inalienable rights of all Tribal members." CLI Corporate Headquarters is located in Grand Forks, North Dakota.
- Indian Pawn Shop "Mark Wyly opened Indian Nation Pawn in 1988 after spending 16 years in the real estate business as co-owner/manager of a local firm. "I was looking for something different that was fun yet provided a service to the public". Indian Nation Pawn's motto "FairPrices, Friendly Service" says it all about how we do business. Mark believes that everyone, regardless of economic status, should be treated with respect and consideration." (Owned by an enrolled member of the Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma.)
- RedNations.com ~ Native American Models "The site was created to provide more opportunities for experienced and aspiring models and talents." Site by Alvino "Vino" Sam of Chinle, Arizona
- G+G Advertising 'Knowledge that is not used is Abused'
"Who we are... well let us try and be modest. Can we do that? I think not! So let's cut to the chase. We are the most talented, creative, educated, traveled, award-winning, smiling bunch of Native Americans you're ever going to run into." Albuquerque, New Mexico
- ICC Indian Enterprises "...is the premier realty training and consulting services organization for American Indian Tribes and the companies and government organizations that support them. ICC offers regularly scheduled classes, customized on-site training, consulting services, and office automation solutions tailored to the needs of today's Indian Tribes and their service providers..."
- Lakota Enterprises "...has a full line of medical and dental equipment and supplies. We can also provide a full line of computer hardware, and software through our sister company, (CEW) 'Computer Equipment Warehouse'." Lakota is buy Indian Certified, Rapid City, South Dakota
- Shingobee Builders, Inc. 'An American Indian Woman Owned Enterprise'
"General Contractor, Design/Build, Construction Management, Facilities Maintenance/Management, Brokerage Services. A Full Services Company"
Loretto and St. Cloud, Minnesota
- Cherokee Industries "is a 100% Native American owned machine shop. We are providing precision machining to the Automobile Industry, Aerospace, Medical and Commercial Industries. Cherokee Industries has continued to provide quality products at competitive pricing through 6 years of service." Indianapolis, Indiana
- First Nations Consultation and Design "A Native owned and operated company, dedicated to providing a variety of related resources to Native Nations, Museums and Cultural Centers."
- Red Lake High School presents Mother's Ways OJIBWE ART AND CRAFTS
"We chose the name Mother's Ways because everything our community makes is from Mother Nature. We are students of the Red Lake High School. We are members of the Red Lake Indian Nation. The Red Lake Nation is one of only two Reservations that are closed. By closed, we mean that our chiefs of long ago did not accept the the Dawes Allotment of 1887. We have our own Tribal Laws and have Sovereign power over our own members."
- Red Sky Productions "The World Leader in Native American Entertainment"
- NAMN "Native American Manufacturers Network" Billings, Montana
Products & Services ~*~ Tribal Nation Map
- Turnbull & Associates "Professional Casino Cage Operations Consulting & Training 'Don't Gamble With Your Profits' A Women Indian Owned Minority Business With Over 27 Years Of Combined Professional Gaming Experience Specializing In Indian Gaming Properties"
- NAITCA: Native American Indian Talent & Casting Agency "Native American Actors & Actressses! Register with NAITCA Today!; NAITCA has assisted in casting Native Americans in such productions as: Tecumseh, Last of the Mochicans, Walker, Texas Ranger and more."
- Native American Public Telecommunications 'Empowering, Educating, and Entertaining through Native Media' Visit AIROS American Indian Radio On Satellite, the national distribution system for Native programming to Tribal communities and to general audiences through Native American and other public radio stations." Listen to NAPT/AIROS Programs via RealPlayer.
- Cherokee Communications: "A public relations and marketing firm, specializing in media and events coordination, educational services and strategic product communications. Incorporated in the state of Delaware, the company is 100% Native American Indian owned and operated. It has offices in Princeton, New Jersey and Nashville, Tennessee."
- Beesum Communications "An independantly owned Cree company which publishes "The Cree Nation Magazine", every two weeks. Provides graphic design services, annual reports, pamphlets, posters, calendars, letterhead, business cards, photographic services and translation with Cree, French and English."
- Heider's White Buffalo Inc. Home Page Internet home of "The World Renowned White Buffalo Calf" (non-Indian owned) * Gift Shop!
**TRAVEL & TOURISM
- American Indian Casino/Resorts 'the People's Paths to Indian Gaming, News & Updates!'
- Bay Mills Resort & Casino ~ Kings Club Casino "The Bay Mills Indian Community, is located in Brimley, in Michigan's Beautiful Upper Peninsula!"
- Wild Bluff Located at Bay Mills Resort & Casinos in Brimley, Michigan, is a championship 18 hole golf course overlooking Waishkey Bay, the St. Mary's River and Canada. Introduced in 1999, Wild Bluff has quickly become a popular golf destination for tourists visiting Northern Michigan.
- White Mountain Apache Tourism "Dago Te" Hello, and Welcome from the White Mountain Apache Office of Tourism. Our beautiful home abounds in wildlife, tradition, outdoor recreation and resources unparalleled in the Southwest. Home to Historic Fort Apache, the White Mountain Apache Reservation offers something for everyone! The office is located in General Crook's cabin (built in 1870), at Fort Apache."
- Turtle Mountain Chippewa Indian Heritage Center "Located in Belcourt, North Dakota, on the Turtle Mountain Chippewa Indian Reservation. Discover the Tourism Opportunities in the Turtle Mountains. The Turtle Mountain region of North Dakota is one of the most scenic areas of the state. It is a birch and aspen tree-covered wonderland, dotted with numerous lakes and endless recreational opportunities for the whole family. The world-renowned International Peace Gardens can be found here, and this history-rich area includes something for everyone. Even during the winter, recreation is non-stop, with skiing, snowmobiling, and more!"
- Alliance of Tribal Tourism Advocates ~ Since 1993
Oceti Sakowin Experience ~ Lower Brule, South Dakota
- Taos Vacation Guide ~ Taos Pureblo "Taos Pueblo is the only living Native
American community designated both a World Heritage Site by UNESCO
and a National Historic Landmark. The multi-storied adobe buildings have
been continuously inhabited for over 1000 years. We welcome you to visit
our village when you travel to northern New Mexico."
- Indian Canyons ~*~ Tahquitz Canyon 'Walk in the Footsteps of our Ancestors'
"Palm Springs, California and the surrounding area has been described as a
recreation oasis as early as the 1890's. A Development of the Agua Caliente
Band of Cahuilla Indians."
- Agua Caliente Cultural Museum "The Spirit Lives"
Located in the Village Green Heritage Center
219 S. Palm Canyon Drive, Palm Springs, CA 92262
- Cherokee Heritage Trails The Cherokee Heritage Trails project is
part of the Blue Ridge Heritage Initiative. "From the serene peaks
of the Balsams to the muddy banks of the Little Tennessee River, Cherokee
Heritage Trails wind through the southern Appalachians, telling the story
of the Cherokee people, Ani-Kituhwa-gi, who once commanded all of the
- Welcome to the Cherokee, North Carolina! "Nestled among the Smoky
Mountains, at the southern edge of the Great Smoky Mountain National
Park, you'll find the home of the Eastern Band of Cherokee Nation."
- Western NC Attractions ~*~ 'Area Attractions For Western North Carolina'
- Cherohala Skyway crossing through the Cherokee and Nantahala National Forests, from which it gets it's name, this National Scenic Byway connects Robbinsville in North Carolina to Tellico Plains in Southeast Tennessee.
- Cherokee Bear Zoo & Exotic Animals where you can view the native Black Bear, the non-native Grizzly, Lemurs, Tigers, and more in a safe environment. Give your children an experience they will treasure for a lifetime.
- Cherokee Corn Maze, located at the Kituhwa Indian Mound where the Cherokee Indian once lived in the fertile fields along the Tuckaseigee River, provides educational fun for the whole family. The corn maze covers five acres of bottom land with its giant corn stalks and is cut in a unique Cherokee Indian design.
- Cherokee Indian Museum located in Cherokee, North Carolina contains a unique collection of original artifacts used by the Cherokee Indians many years ago.
- Cherokee Indian Reservation is the home of the descendants of those Cherokee who, in the late 1830s, remained in the mountains of North Carolina rather than be forced to march along the infamous "Trail of Tears" to Oklahoma. They are known now as the Eastern Band of the Cherokee Indians.
- Chimney Rock Park, a privately owned National Heritage Site, hosts a 500 million year old rock with a 360 degree view of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Take the afternoon to view Chimney Rock and its surrounding wonders, Hickory Nut Falls, the Needles Eye, and Inspirations Point.
- Harrah's Cherokee Casino, located in Cherokee, offers the incredible action of video blackjack, video craps, video poker, video pull tabs, plus video re-spin games.
- Tribal Bingo, an Enterprise of the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians, is open year round seven days a week and is located on Hwy 19 North 2 miles from downtown Cherokee.
- Oconaluftee Indian Village, located in Cherokee, portrays the way of life for the Cherokee Indians over 225 years ago. Observe how they made their dugout canoes, pottery, baskets, and much much more.
- Tsali Biking, Hiking and Horseback Riding Trails wind around the Fontana Lake and through US Forest Service land. Bring your bike, horse, or just a pair of hiking boots and enjoy the great outdoors.
- Unto These Hills, an outdoor drama, which depicts the Cherokee Indian, Tsali, as he fights, runs, and finally ends up sacrificing his life so that a handful of his people will be allowed to remain in the Great Smoky Mountains.
- Santa's Land is a family Fun Park and Zoo with a Christmas theme. Enjoy rides, shops, domestic and exotic animals, or visit with Santa and his elves. Bring a picnic lunch or dine at one of our establishments
- Chief David Bald Eagle Ranch and Tours "Chief David Bald Eagle, is the chief of the Minneconjou Lakota Cheyenne River Sioux Nation, Howes, South Dakota. The Bald Eagles ranch and raise horses on the Cheyenne River Reservation. Guests at the Chief Bald Eagle Ranch will stay in tepees, learn Indian traditions and tour historic areas. Tipis for camping sites are available, as well camping for travel trailers. Tours of the reservation and nearby areas offered."
- Four Winds Ranch "The Ranch is privately owned by Tom & Christine Steuer, who are originally from the Alps of Bavaria, in southern Germany. Four Winds Ranch has horses, dogs, cats and everything that you'd expect to find on a ranch, including lots of sunshine in the summer! We are conveniently located in the central Black Hills and a short distance to many interesting attractions, including Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse Mountain, Custer State Park, Jewel and Wind Caves and the Mammoth site among others. For more information see our Attractions pages. We offer numerous tours including a Pow Wow Tour of the Indian Reservations and one through the Black Hills on horseback." Cheyenne River Canoe Tour ~ Cheyenne River Riding Tour
- Discover Navajo ~ Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, UT
The Navajo Nation extends into the states of Utah, Arizona and
New Mexico, covering over 27,000 square miles of unparalleled
beauty. The Navajo Reservation is home to more than a dozen
national monuments, tribal parks and historical sites, and is
peppered with twelve lakes and ponds -Lake Powell alone has
186 miles of Navajoland shoreline."
- Blackfeet Nation ~ Browning, Montana
- Lodgepole Gallery & Tipi Village ~ Manista'm i Gallery ki aka'pioyists
Blackfeet Nation Art & Cultural Center
- Native American Owned Businesses In Browing, Montana
"Native American Owned businesses on the Blackfeet Reservation."
- Motels/Hotels/Campgrounds Located on the Blackfeet Reservation
Browning Area ~ East Glacier Area ~ ST. Mary/Babb Area - Montana
- Confederated Tribes of the Warm Springs Reservation of Oregon
"Warm Springs Indian Reservation, Warm Springs, Oregon"
- Warm Springs Tribal Enterprises ...
- Rosebud Sioux Tribe Tourism Department ~ Rosebud Tourism & Attractions
"Rosebud Reservation, 'Land of the Sicangu Lakota Oyate', has several communities which offer a wide variety of services, products, community and cultural events. There are also recreational opportunities, camping, golf, rodeos, pow wows, and casinos as well as many community and cultural events." Old Bristow Ranch, Mission South Dakota
- Lakota Country Tours ~ Lakota Country Hunts Pine Ridge Indian Reservation "Camping, Hiking, Sightseeing, Mountain Bike Trails, Overnight stays in the isolated and beautiful Badlands, Rock Hunting and Trail Rides in the Last of the Frontier." Contact: Lance Christensen P.O. Box 38, Kyle, SD 57752 [Phone: 605-455-1291 (Leave message!) ~ E-mail: email@example.com]
- Two Heart Buffalo Ranch 'Experience the Ultimant Buffalo & Pheasant Hunts' "The Two Heart Ranch Cabin also always welcomes non-hunting guests. The ranch is located in Fairburn, SD, surrounded by nearly a million acres of Buffalo Gap National Grass Lands and the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation. Owned by Jerry & Bev Austin."
- Roosevelt Recreational Enterprises, Coulee Dam, Washington "A houseboat getaway on beautiful Lake Roosevelt, in Eastern Washington, is unlike any vacation you've ever experienced. Keller Ferry and Seven Bays Marinas is wholly owned and operated by Roosevelt Recreational Enterprises, an authorized concessionaire of the National Park Service, Lake Roosevelt National Recreational Area. An Enterprise of the Confederated Tribes of the Colville Reservation."
- The People's Center "Confederated Salish, Kootenai
and Pend d'Oreille Tribal Nations!" Pablo, Montana
'Flathead Indian Reservation and Western Montana!'
Native Ed-Venture ~ Museum Gallery ~ Gift Shop
- Seminole Tribe of Florida Tourism/Enterprises
- Buffalo Point International Resort ~ Lake of the Woods, Manitoba "Located on Southern Lake of the Woods, this peninsula features mother nature at her best. It all starts with the best fishing on the lake. The photography buff will love getting close-ups of white-tailed deer that can actually be hand fed. Buffalo Point is one of the few places where timber wolves can often be seen. A network of trails is designed for all the different activities that you may enjoy. Visit also, The Buffalo Point First Nation Government Center. The Cultural Center was built by the Ojibway people of Buffalo Point entirely from their own funds."
- Yakama Indian Nation Tourism "The Yakama Indian Nation with its abundant land, wildlife, cultural sites, and friendliness of its people foreseen a need to establish a Tourism office in October 1995. The goal is to direct tourism to areas which will best benefit the Yakama Nation and yet, not disrupt our sacred cultural values and sites. New economic developments are taking place within the Tribe to capture the tourism market such as our new LEGENDS CASINO (open in 1998), and a HOTEL CONFERENCE FACILITY." Located at the Tribal Government Agency, Toppenish, WA
Yakama Indian Nation Economic Development ~ Resort RV Park ~ Mt. Adams Recreation Area
- Los Vegas Paiute Golf Resort Owned by the Los Vegas Paiute Tribe
Contact: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ~ call toll-free: 800-711-2833
- Hopi Tribe Tourist Information "Enjoy the spectacular views along Highway 264. The picnic spot atop Pumpkin Seed Hill, adjacent to Old Oraibi, provides sheltered picnic tables with a magnificent view. Listen to Hopi Radio, KUYI 88.1 FM. – KUYI (Hopi for water) began broadcasting in December 2000." Visitor Attractions: Cultural, Archaeological and Historic Sites, Guided Walking Tour of Oraibi, Guided Walking Tour of Walpi ( First Mesa village) of Walpi, visit the Hopi Museum and shop for arts and crafts.
- Crossing Worlds "Sandra Cosentino's Crossing Worlds Journeys & Retreats offer Inspiring, Insightful, Personal Experiences of Sedona and the Ancient Southwest." (References available. Operating under permit to: The Hopi Tribe Coconino & Prescott National Forests)
- Hopi Cultural Center: Restaurant & Motel "The Hopi Reservation, in Northeastern Arizona, occupies parts of Navajo and Coconino Counties."
- County of Many Hogan Bed & Breakfast "Welcome to Diné Bi Keyah (Navajoland) USA, land that has been the traditional home of countless generations of an ancient people- the Diné (The People). Country of Many Hogan is located in the heart of Monument Valley at the foot of Boot Mesa, just 10 miles southwest of Monument Valley Tribal Park Visitors Center." Phone: 520-283-4125 or 888-291-4397 (pin 4617) E-mail: email@example.com
- Best Western Kachina Lodge Paseo del Pueblo Norte, Taos, New Mexico
"Kachinas are spirits that cause the clouds to form and the rain to fall, help the corn grow tall and sweet, heal disease, and perform many other functions for the good of the people, even simply that of giving advice. They are considered friends of mankind and are not worshipped but welcomed.
- De Chelly Tours ~ Chinle, Arizona 'Experience Canyon de Chelly National Monument' "DURING your stay at Canyon de Chelly, try something truly unique. Experience a tour of the canyon with an authorized Navajo Guide. Daily or multi-day tours for individuals or groups are available. Go on foot, in your 4-wheel drive vehicle, or in one of our Jeeps." (Navajo owned and operated.) For additional information visit: dechellytours.com, Contact Daniel and Leander Staley
- Canyon Dechelly Tours "Canyon De Chelly Unimog Tours is an enterprise of Leon Skyhorse Thomas. Every guide is a professional, certified by the National Park Service by examination. In addition to tours of the Canyon De Chelly National Monument, cultural consulting needs are addressed on a case by case basis for those who seek a more intimate insight onto the Navajo Way."
- Coyote Pass Hospitality 'Traditional Hogan Bed & Breakfast' "From the Navajo Nation in the High Desert of America's Southwest, Tsaile, Arizona... Minutes from Canyon De Chelly, A Unique Experience Awaits You... A very special doorway is now open for you. This entry leads to a remarkable cultural experience, something that has not been available in any other place or at any other time. Operated by Will B. Tsosie, Jr. and his extended family.
- Greyhawk Guide Service Trophy Mule Deer Hunts ~ Native American Horsemanship "Good hunting guide services on Navajo land. Very knowledgeable with excellent results." To Book a Hunt & Horse Training Information contact: Henry Greyhatt, 520-283-4674
- Best Western Canyon de Chelly Inn "Located in Chinle at the mouth of the canyon, Canyon de Chelly Inn is an ideal stop for a hearty meal and a good night's rest before touring the Anasazi Indian ruins and spectacular southwestern scenery at the Canyon de Chelly National Monument, or traveling west to visit the Grand Canyon."
- Navajo Express, Inc. ~ The Tonopah Program ~ Navajo Logistics Navajo Express is the principle shipping arm of the company offering temperature controlled shipping services. Navajo Express, Inc. is a family owned corporation with three key family members very actively involved in all day to day functions of the company."
- South Dakota ~ Travel South Dakota "In South Dakota, vacation fun is not virtual. It's reality. You'll discover authentic, hands-on experiences that make your trip one-of-a-kind. Browse our Web site to create your ideal getaway, whether you're into family fun, Western adventure, Plains Indian culture, or the extreme outdoors."
- Waban-aki Outfitter ~ Wôlinak (Quebec) "Waban-aki Outfitter is owned by the Wôlinak Abenakis, who have deep ancestral ties to the forest, and it is for that reason they chose to erect a traditional village and Abenakis cultural Interpretation Centre here. You are cordially invited to come and visit, for a complete experience: nature, culture and adventure! The Outfitter provides four types of accommodation: inn, chalet, tepee and rustic camping."
- Gwaii Eco Tours & Lodging British Columbia, Canada
Queen Charlotte, Haida Gwaii ~ Queen Charlotte Islands
'To see firsthand is to learn, to learn is to understand, to understand is to
help preserve.' "Our certified, licenced, aboriginal guides will accompany you
on a soft eco adventure by land or by sea. And if you'd like, they can combine
features of each to your individual interests, capabilities and time frame."
Contact Louie & Joy Waters ~ Toll Free 1-877-559-8333 or 250-559-8333
- The Bear's Inn "Experience Iroquois culture, art, history and hospitality in this country Inn constructed of Pine and Cedar logs. The Bear's Inn welcomes travelers to its friendly and comfortable facilities. Built in the same spirit and with the same material (pine and cedar logs) as many of the original community dwellings, the Inn blends warm Indian country hospitality with Six Nations history and culture." Six Nations of the Grand River Ohsweken, Ontario, Canada
Contact the Bear's Inn by, phone: 519-445-4133 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Air Inuit 'Bringing Nunavik to the World' " Nunavik that area of Quebec north of the 55th parallel, is home to approximately 10,000 citizens living in fourteen communities located along the eastern Hudson Bay coast, the southern shore of the Hudson Strait, and the Ungava coasts. As the region is without means of ground transportation, Air Inuit provides essential scheduled, charter, cargo and emergency transportation for the region, twenty-four hours a day, 365 days a year."
[SURGEON GENERALS WARNING: Quitting Smoking May Reduce Serious Risks to Your Health]
- Cigarettes Express "We are licensed to sell cigarettes by the Jemez
Pueblo Nation of Indians, and all transactions take place on sovereign
Territory. Think of us as your discount cigarette shop on the Web! We
offer savings on cigarettes like Marlboro, Seneca, Native, GPC, USA Gold,
Benson & Hedges, Carlton, Merit, and many other popular brands! You can
see all the cigarettes we sell on the left side of this page, in our
Brand Finder. Your personal information is confidential with us!"
- Black Hawk Tobacco Shop ~ 100% All Natural Tobacco!
"Native American Made in the USA! On all orders of ten
or more cartons, shipping is free. If you order ten or
more cartons of cigarettes, we will pay for the United
States Postal Service Priority Mail shipping costs."
- Cigarettes Direct "Our cigarettes shiped DIRECTLY to you!"
Store hours: 9:00am - 9:00pm EST ~ Telephone number: 1-800-208-9424
- BuyDiscountCigarettes.com "A Native American owned business
located on the Pueblo of Jemez (pronounced "hay-mess"). The Jemez
Pueblo Nation of Indians is a sovereign nation located between
Albuquerque and Santa Fe in the scenic New Mexico desert."
Notice: Our company does not accept orders for cigarettes
from customers in the State of New York.
Have a question? Call us toll-free 888-437-9797!
- 001Cigarettes.com A Native American owned business.
"We are located in the Jemez Pueblo Indian Nation.
We pride ourselves on employing Native American
people and contributing to our local economy."
- Welcome to Smokes-Spirits, your secure online shopping destination.
Smokes-Spirits.com offers you a large selection of Discount Cigarettes,
Cigars, Tobacco Accessories, Gifts, Fruits, and Candy. Proudly owned
and operated by an enrolled member of the Seneca Nation of Indians.
- ABC Smokeshop ~ SmokinFree.com
"NativeAmerican owned and operated"
Tax-Free Tobacco ~ Shipped directly to your door
P.O. Box 365 - Irving NY 14081 Order Toll-Free: 1-866-766-5372
"Seneca Nation Law prohibits the sale of tobacco
products to anyone under 21 years of age."
- Seneca-Cayuga Tobacco Company "Seneca-Cayuga Tobacco Company’s
products, manufactured by the Seneca-Cayuga Tribe of Oklahoma are
made from the finest pure tobacco available in the United States.
We can assure you that we never use scrap, salvage, or reconstituted
tobacco. No additives or chemicals are added to slow down the burn
rate. Our tobacco is naturally slow burning, with a rich flavor,
but never harsh. Our papers and filters are of the best quality
available and are specially selected to enhance smoking pleasure."
- Cigarette Savers "All orders are processed and shipped from Sovereign Native American territory. Because we are a Native American company, we are afforded discount prices on tobacco products. We pass that savings on to our customers, which means you save big on tobacco products from cigarettesavers.com." P.O. Box 144-CS, Gowanda, New York 14070 - Call Toll Free 1-800-383-8852, or e-mail to: Order Questions? Customer.Service@CigaretteSavers.com!
- Tobacco By Mail "The Original ONLINE TAX-FREE Discount Name Brand Cigarette
Mail Order Company. Cheap, Discount Online Cigarettes, Cigars & Tobacco at
Low, Low prices, Delivered to your mailbox. Direct from the Seneca Nation of
Indians' Allegany Reservation in Western New York State. We Supply Top Major
Brands, Imports, Generics and Discount cigarettes and tobacco-including Marlboro,
Winston, Montclair, Camel, Newport, Copenhagen & others. We Ship all over the
U.S.A. By U.S. Priority Mail." Try our low cost always axailable Native American Brands.
- M&M By Mail ~ No Tax Smokes 'M&M is Native owned and operated!' "We offer tax free cigarettes and discount tobacco with many brands to choose from. Our product list includes Camel, Doral, Marlboro, Newport, Winston, and many more! Call For Prices on Cigars & Smokelss Tobacco!" Must be 18 years or older to order! Located in Seneca Indian Territory, Salamanca, New York. Phone: 1-800-532-6961 FAX: 716-354-2051 ~ E-Mail email@example.com
- Cigsales.com "Cigsales.com is a Native American owned business located
on the Tuscarora Indian Nation in Western New York. We are members of
a sovereign Indian Nation with guaranteed treaty rights, which allows
us to purchase and sell products free from state taxation."
- Seneca Smoke Shop"Seneca Indian Owned and Operated"
"Seneca Direct is proud to be offering a large selection of brands
and styles once again. We apologize for the inconveniences that
we have had to pass along to our customers such as temporary brand
limitations and price increases that are being caused by New York
State limiting cigarette deliveries to area Reservations. Thanks
to our loyal customers for their patience and never-ending support!"
- Indian Smokes "TaxFreeCigarettesOnline.com offers Tax Free Discount Cigarettes of all major, generic, and value brand cigarettes." Indian Smokes is located in Western New York State on the Allegany Indian Reservation in Salamanca, New York. The Reservation is home to the Seneca Nation of Indians, and Salamanca has the distinction of being the only city located on an Indian Reservation in the United States. P.O. Box 443 - Salamanca, New York 14779 Phone: 866-840-4500 Toll Free
- Welcome to JoeSmoke.com 'Home of the Price Break Specials'
"Joe Smoke is a member of a Sovereign Indian Nation, the Seneca
Nation of Indians located in western New York." Lawtons, New York
Call toll free 1-877-874-5252 ~ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cherokee Buyers Club "Cherokee Buyers Club website is under re-construction.
All inquiries and customers please call toll free at 1-866-395-1555. The main
office can also be reached by calling 828-497-2294. Thank you for your patience
while we rebuild the website." Sincerely, Cherokee Buyers Club, Cherokee, NC
Contact Information: Cherokee Buyers Club
P.O. Box 1405 Cherokee, NC 28719
Office Phone: 828-497-2294 OR 828-497-5282
Toll Free: 866-395-1555 OR FAX: 828-497-5753
- My Cigarettes.com Cherokee Cigarettes for $12.49
Contact the customer service department toll free:800-821-0632.
Our customer service department hours of operation are: 8:00AM
to 6:00PM Monday through Friday, 9:00AM to 5:00PM on Saturday
and 10:00AM to 4:00PM on Sunday (EST).
- Big Indian Tobacco "We offer the lowest prices and best selection of
fresh premium cigarettes and tobacco products delivered to your front
door fast!" Big Indian Tobacco, P.O. Box 609, Jemez Pueblo, NM 87024
Call Toll-free 800-926-6202: Call Center Hours: You can reach customer
service six days a week. Monday–Friday 7:00AM–5:00 PM Mountain time;
Saturday 7:00AM-3:00PM Mountain time.
- Cigarettes America P.O. Box 188, Dept CA, Salamanca, NY 14779
"CigarettesAmerica.com sells discount cigarettes and other discount
tobacco products, discounted daily with very competitive prices. We
are located in Western New York State on the Allegany Indian Reservation.
The business is Native American Indian (Seneca) owned and operated."
Order By Phone Toll Free!!! 1-888-388-1964 six days a week between
the hours of 9 AM to 5:30 PM Monday thru Friday and 9 AM to 4 PM
Saturdays, Eastern Standard Time.
- Honor Our Treaties Enterprises (H.O.T.) 'Discount Tobacco Products'
"We are located on the Seneca Indian Territory near Irving, New York."
Contact Information: P.O.Box 137 ~ 629 Milestrip Road Irving,NY 14081
No Internet Sales - Phone: 1-888-829-8643 - FAX: 716-934-2558
- Black Hawk Tobacco Shop The shops location is located: 1751 N. Sunrise Way,
Suite D2- Palm Springs, California 92262. Phone: 760-778-1671 ~ E-mail ~ News Letter
"We sell chemical-free, Native American grown Class A tobacco. That means
that there are no preservatives nor additives, just 100% pure tobacco
containing all the natural nicotine that comes in the plant. And unlike
commercial tobacco and their fiberglass filters, our cigarettes are rolled
with a cotton filter for the finest and safest smoking experience."
- Poospatuck Smoke Shop & Trading Post "The Original Poospatuck
Smoke Shop is located on the Poospatuck Indian Reservation on Long
Island, New York, Sovereign Territory of the Unkechaug Indian Nation.
See the Cigarette Lighter Cases from the Gift Shop!
- Best Price Wholesale 'All Your Household Products ~ All Under One Roof'
"Little Cigars look like a cigarette and taste like a cigarette, but they are not
taxed like a cigarette. Try this cheaper alternative to high priced cigarettes."
Candles: Smoke Odor Eliminator Candles - many aromas
- Surround Air ~ Smokeless Ashtray: SURROUND AIR XJ-888
Removes Smoke with Built-In Ionic Air Purifier
Optional Smoke-Eating Carbon Filters available.
Batteries or Wall Plug. Operate with batteries for
complete portability, or through the wall plug (included)
to conserve or eliminate the need for batteries.
Includes a built-in night light to illuminate your
ashtray while smoking in a darkened room.
- Talon Development: Smokeless Ashtrays - Ionic
"The most advanced ionic smokeless ashtray yet developed
to eliminate smoke, secondhand smoke and odor."
- Discount-Cigarettes Shopping Guide ~ Discount-Cigarettes Map
Map of retailers Located on Native American Reservations!
**AUDIO & VIDEO BUSINESSES & SERVICES
- Four Directions Entertainment [SkyDancerTV] ~ News ~ Contact ~ Dance "Four Directions Entertainment is a collaboration between the Oneida Nation and Sonny Skyhawk and Dan Jones, two veteran American Indian entertainment professionals. The goal of Four Directions Entertainment, the first production company founded and funded by American Indians, is to help promote American Indians in the entertainment industry through television, film and new media. *Currently Four Directions Entertainment is marketing 'The World of American Indian Dance' a documentary on American Indian ceremonial dance festivals, hoping to interest channels such as Discovery or National Geographic. Future projects include animation, movie and TV production."
- Igloolik Isuma Productions "Igloolik Isuma Productions
Inc. was incorporated in January 1990 as Canada's first Inuit
independent production company. Isuma is 75% Inuit-owned."
Igloolik, Nunavut, Canada
- Paint It Red Recording & Productions
'Native American Artist's Web site by Marvin Helper'
- Turtle Island Productions "TIP was formed in 1996 by filmmaker and Director of Photography James M. Fortier. TIP is located in the San Francisco Bay Area. TIP focuses on two distinct areas of production; high-end corporate/industrial films and videos as well as film and video projects dealing with American Indian and Canadian First Nation issues and themes."
- Cimarron Sound Lab "We are a 24 trk digital recording/mastering studio retreat complete with short-run replication, and graphic design. A proud member of the "Dismakers Studio Partnership" program, Cimarron Sound Lab was designed with creativity and ambience in mind! An active participant in the vibrant "Red Dirt and Red Earth" sound of Oklahoma. Specializing in Americana, Folk, Roots, Contemporary and Traditional Native, and World music and film projects." Studios are located in Stillwater & Tahlequah,Oklahoma! Contact Jeff and Margarett Parker, e-mail: email@example.com, Park Hill, OK
- WestEND Productions ~ Ventura California "WestEND Productions is a video & film production
company located an hour north of Hollywood on the coast in Ventura. WestEND produces
radio and television commercials in English and Spanish, documentaries and training videos."
George J. Sandoval, Producer
- Lee Productions, Inc. - Oyate Records 'The Songs of the People or Oyate Ta Olowan' "It is the mission of Lee Productions, Inc. and Oyate Records seek to preserve traditional native music, to insure musicians are paid for their lifework, to educate others on the diversity of native culture, and lastly, to provide happy listening. A percentage of each and every tape purchased goes directly to artists on reservations across the country." Owned by Jamie and Milt Lee, a Cheyenne River Sioux from South Dakota.
- North American Indian Radio Online! 'First Nations owned radio stations and radio programing!' Native American Public Telecommunications (NAPT); empowering, educating, and entertaining through Native Media! Listen live to American Indian Radio On Satellite (AIROS), and other First Nations radio stations and programming, right over the Internet! Locate Indian radio being broadcast in your listening area!
- Savage Grace Audio ~ Sound Reinforcement Systems "Speciallizing in Celebrations of the Native American Culture." Los Angeles, California
- ReD EyE TeleViSioN "We regard the explanation of the world in itself as our most important task." --Dziga Vertov. "Red Eye TV is a unique collection of educational videos, narrated by Native people, that focuses on the traditional culture of American Indian people of the Northern Plains. On this site you will also find a wealth of source material giving information about pow-wows, about American Indian Vietnam veterans, about the relationship between buffalo or bison and the Plains Indians people, and about wild rice harvesting." (See Titles for Documentaries by Deb Wallwork The documentaries are distributed by Vision-Maker Video, phone: 1-800-835-7087, in c/o NAPT Native American Public Telecommunications)
- Na Maka o ka 'Aina ~ "The Eyes of the Land" 'Documentary and educational videos on Hawaiian culture, history, sovereignty, environment and art.' "An independent video production team that focuses on the land and the people of Hawai'i and the Pacific. Since 1982, our programs have aired on PBS, Hawai'i Public Television, and commercial television and cable networks in the U.S. and throughout the world." See LoadTV streaming video examples
- Big Productions "An independent video production company located in Stillwater Oklahoma USA. The owners, DAN BIGBEE (Comanche) and LILY SHANGREAUX (Lakota), have combined their various talents to artfully present the Native American view of our lives, past and present, through video."
- Kifaru Productions: a San Francisco based video production company. In 1990, we set out to make a series of documentaries dealing with contemporary Indigenous issues. It had come to our attention that most movies and television programs about Native Americans focus on history, neglecting the modern day existence of Indian people, leaving the impression that all Indians died in the last century. Text Path
- Mystic Fire Video: "...our major quest has been to help explore the mysteries of consciousness."
- THE Faith-keeper, Oren Lyons: a 1991 PBS special, relates the guiding philosophy of ancestral Native Americans to our own today. (VIDEO)
- People of the Seventh Fire: Native American prophecy foresees a people of the seventh fire, who will search the trail of life for forgotten memories of the earth and of their happiness. (VIDEO)
- Information & Call from Savage Grace Audio "Specializing in Celebrations of the Native American Culture"
- Navajo Nation Radio, Window Rock, Arizona "The Navajo Nation owns and operates two commercial radio stations broadcasting from Window Rock, Arizona. KTNN AM 660 is "The Voice of the Navajo Nation" and broadcasts 24 hours a day in both Navajo and English with a Country & Western/Native American music format. KWRK 96.1 FM is a 100,000 watt stereo station serving the Four Corners, Gallup and the Navajo Nation with an Adult Contemporary/Top 40 format."
**COMPUTER RELATED SERVICES
- Cherokee Data Solutions "Cherokee Data Solutions, a.k.a. CDS,
is a customer focused enterprise primarily engaged in providing
information technology products to commercial accounts and government
agencies. CDS is committed to meeting the demands and expectations
of our customers. We strive to understand our customers’ needs and
are responsive in fulfilling those needs with integrity, commitment
and quality. Failure is not an option." Claremore, Oklahoma
CDS is managed and owned by, Pamela Huddleston-Bickford.
- Cherokee Indian Communications Inc.
CIC is a full service, nationwide, internet access
provider, specializing in low cost internet access,
owned by John Parker, a citizen of the Eastern Band
of Cherokee Indians. Contact information: P.O. Box
1776 Cherokee, NC 28719 Phone: 828-497-3315 ~
FAX: 828-497-6941 ~ E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Uniband Enterprises 'Bringing You Quality at Competitive Prices'
"An enterprise of the Turtle Mountain Band of Chippewa Indians, with
a background in data capture and information systems. Profile of the
business, a description of services, and employment opportunities."
- Upper Mohawk Inc. "Your Technology and Training Solutions Partners."
"Upper Mohawk, Inc., is Native American owned and operated, with our corporate
office located in Beavercreek, Ohio. We serve clients that are large and small,
government and commercial. We specialize in providing high quality, innovative
Information Technology and Program Management support services. We build strong
and enduring business relationships, applying Native American values that are
at the heart of our corporate culture."
- Turtle Island Communications, Inc. (TICOM) "We are an American Indian
owned telecommunication consulting and engineering company specializing
in telecommunication project management, telecom infrastructure analysis,
wireline and wireless system design, and acquisition.
- Intertribal GIS Council Pendleton, Oregon " IGC is a national non-profit organization dedicated to promoting tribal self determination by improving management of geographic information and building intertribal communication networks. The IGC was established in 1993 to educate Native people and tribal organizations about the many useful applications of spatial data technologies such Geographical Information Systems (GIS)."
- Northern Cheyenne Net Lame Deer, Montana
"Welcome to the Northern Cheyenne ISP! Montana's
only tribally owned Internet Service Provider!"
- BMIC.net Bay Mills Indian Community Brimley, MI
Computer Sales, Service, Internet, and Support
- NativesOnline.net 'Internet Service Provider' "Nativesonline.net is a Native American & First Nations owned and operated Internet Service Provider. We have over 1000 dial-up access points and 7 networks spanning the U.S. and Canada. Nativesonline.net offers a variety of free services to its customers and users throughout the world."
- Dennis Tester 'Online Learning Systems' "I'm an instructional designer and technologist who creates interactive, multimedia, web-based learning systems for client companies." (Dennis Tester is an enrolled member of the Sisseton-Wahpeton Sioux tribe.) Phone: (651) 698-9246 or e-mail: email@example.com, St. Paul, Minnesota
- TeamExcel "An award-winning provider of information technology services and solutions on both a permanent and contractual basis." Colorado, Texas, Arizona, Minnesota Contact Victoria Quintana
- Kabotie Software Technologies "A software and internet consulting company committed to effective personal communication that fosters your understanding of technology. Specialties include business web page design and hosting, PC and UNIX software development, database design & development, and data conversion." Lakewood, Colorado Contact: Paul Kabotie
- Native American Systems, Inc. "NAS, is a certified SBA 8 (a) American Indian owned and operated corporation. A federal systems integrator, value-added reseller specializing in local and wide area networking for campus and enterprise environments." Headquarters located in Englewood, Colorado
- iMac Cafe - A division of ICNME "iC™ is a newer division of ICNME (only about 5 years old), which became the first Onkwehon:we owned and operated IBM, Compaq, HP and Apple Authorized Computer Stores in North America, complete with factory certified IBM, Compaq and Apple technicians. At the time when we were only 1 of 6 Apple Licensed QuickTime Virtual Reality developers in all of Canada, we created the first interactive 3d and photo realistic virtual reality website in Canada (years later we saw our logo featured in a Virtual Reality booth at Comdex, Int. in Toronto). Located in a log cabin alongside the Grand River in Six Nations Sovereign Territory."
- Internet Café Network Multimedia Entertainment
"Professional and Home Movie & TV productions"
- NativeResearch.com Collection and Management Systems
"Tribal Data Resources (TDR) has focused its efforts on providing tribes and tribal service organizations with the tools and training necessary to increase their self-sufficiency and administrative resources in these times of reduced federal funding and increased competition.
- Northernway.Net "Your Bridge To The World" Owned and operated by the Sault Ste. Marie Tribe of Chippewa Indians.
- Gila River Telecommunications, Inc. "GilaNet is an Internet Service Provider serving the Gila River Indian Community (GRIC). It is operated by Gila River Telecommunications, Inc. (GRTI), the local telephone company. GRTI is 100% owned by the Community."
- Treaty 7 Tribal Council "We're not only Alberta's but also Canada's 1st First Nations Internet Service Provider!"
- Confederated Tribes of Siletz 'Internet Service Provider' "CTSI is now a provider of internet access.Our phone line is a local call to Newport, Toledo, Siletz and out-lying areas to Siletz in Oregon."
- Summit View, sqa "Software quality assurance without comprimise. We test your software to the hights of reliability."
- Saw-Whet Communications Inc. "Is a native owned company that provides computer related services and training for First Nation and non-native clients across Canada and the United States. We can also provide economic development opportunities for on-reserve businesses."
- Native Trails: Software, from Eagle Software Inc. Native Trails is the first multi-media software of its kind, developed for and about the First Nations People of Canada and the Northern United States.
- Advanced Tribal Integrated Information Network: ('attin - a Navajo word for roadway or pathway.) A Nationally Recognized Native American Company, Committed to Building an International Presence for You!
- Native CyberTrade! Your path to Arts & Crafts, Associations, Resources, Business, Indian Gaming, Nations, and Tourism! A graphic viewer is definitely recomended for a visit to this site.
- Cowboy.net 'Oklahoma's and Stillwater's premium Internet Service Presence Provider!' "Managed by Lenape Information Systems Association. A Native American Minority-Owned Company."
- Insane Tribe Web Design 'We Turn Your Ideas Into Websites!'
Owned and operated by Everett Preston, Comanche, of Lawton, Oklahoma!
- Mismiki Web Design Specializing in Small Business Web Design. "Mismiki, an American Indian Choctaw word meaning "beautiful," is dedicated to bringing your business to the Internet with web pages that you will be pleased to show your customers and business associates."
- Chickasaw Nation Internet Services: "Southern Oklahoma's Internet Service Provider."
- Uniband Inc. "Business Thrives On The Chippewa Reservation" Uniband Corporation is a successfully operated and progressive data entry and technical services business.
- American Indian Computer Art Project Home Page (AICAP) "We are unaligned. We do not claim to speak for any existing tribal authority."
**WEARING APPAREL: CLOTHING, MOCCASINS
- Buffalo Bickel Press ~ Use All The Parts ~ We Mint Apparel
"We Professionally design your Screen Print or Embroider
your products through Buffalo Nickel Press.Providing high
quality screen printing and embroidery is what we do best."
- Red-Hand Apparel ~ Preston Design Owned by Brian
Prestion, of Mesa Arizona, a member of the Navajo Nation!
- Little Crow Trading Post The Best of Oklahoma's "Indian Country" Pow-Wow Regalia & Drums - Clothing - Gifts - Home Decor "Specializing in Regalia Of The Woodlands, Southern Plains, & Southeastern Tribes..." Little Crow Trading Post is located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Owned and operated by James (Otoe) & Janet Littlecrow.
- Schenandoah Deerskin Designs "Deerskin Clothing, a long favorite of Eastern Woodlands' nations is both lightweight and very strong. The making of deerskin garments has been a hallmark of Jerry and Cheryl Schenandoah. They are award winning artists and continue the family tradition of Native American art design and manufacture. Their crafts and clothing are on display in several museums and have been a favorite of celebrities." 9 Oneida Territory, Oneida, New York
- Custom Screen Printing & Embroidery 'An Enterprise of the Oneida Indian Nation' Founded in April of 1995, Oneida Textile Designs (OTD) is a custom screenprinter, embroider and design service. It is an enterprise of the Oneida Indian Nation located in Sherrill, New York, about 30 miles east of Syracuse. The company prints high quality T-shirts, sweatshirts, caps and other wearables.
- Native3 'Dress Native, Live Native, Pure Native' "NATIVE3 (Native cubed) Designs is a company founded by American Indians for American Indians. We provide quality embroidered sportswear for the fashionable NDNGS™ person. We started the company to give Native people the chance to wear their Native pride." (Owned by Nyleta Belgarde, of the Turtle Mountain Chippewa and Maxine Alex of the Navajo Nation.)
- Native Shop 'The Product with a Message' "A project of the Native American Women's Health Education Resource Center (NAWHERC). We are marketing products as an economic development project to raise funds for the resource center's programs." By wearing or using a 'product with a message', you will be supporting the work of the NAWHERC, a reservation based organization, and spreading the word about important issues facing native peoples." Lake Andes, South Dakota
- Seminole Patchwork Clothing & Native American Indian Crafts
"Oklahoma Tribal Member Seminole Indian Owned and Operated"
- Coats by Betty David ~ Wearable Art "All coats are custom made by Betty David, a member of the Spokane Tribe of Indians. They are decorated with Northwest Coast Indian designs in a style shared by over 20 groups of Indians in Alaska, Canada and Washington. Simply stated, animal and spirit images artistically arranged to fill the space comprise the Northwest Coast style." Seattle, Washington
- Rez Dog Clothing Company American Indian Apparel (For Rez Dogs By Rez Dogs) "Rez Dog Clothing Co. has been an American Indian owned and operated business since 1996. We incorporated with the Otoe Missouria Tribe of Oklahoma in 1998, and have been a steady fixture on the pow-wow highway ever since. After too many years of only seeing "truck stop Indian T-shirts" we have come up with a line of cool, fun native apparel on the cutting edge. Rez Dog carries only the finest quality, 100% cotton Hanes Beefy T's. Please check out our "On Tour" page to see if we are headed for a pow-wow near you." Keith DeHaas, Mary Boardman, Owners
- Incredible wildlife T-shirts by the Mountain Inc. "Silk screened images from various artists on soft organically grown cotton. Ardith Keef is proud to carry this fine line of quality T-shirts from The Mountain Corporation®. You won't believe the stunning beauty of these shirts until you see it for yourself." Native American design Mountain Inc. T-Shirts
- Steve Eagles Inc. 'Native American Regalia' Elbert, Colorado
- Fancy Dancer Leather Designs by Cara Purdy
'Buckskin Dresses A Specialty!' "Handmade Buckskin Dresses Custom Fit to Your Measurements. Located in Anadarko, Okalhoma.
- Designs by Nytom ~ Deeah Native artist, John Goodwin, Nytom of the Makah Indian Tribe uses traditional designs printed on jackets, coats, tee-shirts, blankets and many other fine goods."
- Warrior Apparel, Inc., "is a Native American fashion apparel company owned by the Pueblo of Santa Ana in New Mexico. Warrior designs, manufactures and markets clothing featuring reproductions of original art by contemporary Native American artists."
- Seminole Patchwork Clothing ∓ Native American Indian Crafts
"Oklahoma Tribal Member Seminole Indian Owned and Operated"
- Skip Mahawk: Drums, Custom Traditional Outfits, Peace Shields, Dream Catchers, Chokers!
- Original Design Ribbon Shirts "...are made of high quality material. Carole Durham, owner and shirt designer, has 45 years sewing experience and has designed and sewn ribbon shirts and regalia for 15 years." Lynchburg, Virginia
- Arrow Moccasins 'Finest Quality for Over 45 Years!' "Arrow Moccasin Company has offered the finest quality for over forty-five years. We are a small family owned and oriented business established in 1951. Ron Ouellette [ pronounced "wool-let" ] was employed in 1951 as a bootmaker for "Old Sturbridge Village" of Sturbridge, Massachusetts. With over forty-five years of experience, Ron says: "I was making moccasins then, as I am now." Hudson, Massachusetts
- Mukluks International Inc. Canadian owned & operated. "We have been producing high quality moccasins and mukluks since 1985, from our factory location in Saskatoon. Mukluks International was founded on the basic principle of "quality first" and we have worked hard to achieve this goal." Contact: 518A 47th St. East Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada S7K 4L3 Phone: 306-242-7969 ~ Toll Free (North America): 1-888-399-7969
- Taos Moccasin Co. 'Our Moccasin Styles Are Legend' "Our artisans have inherited their craft from a tradition that has been passed down through countless generations of shoe makers. Only the best hides of top grain and suede leathers are carefully selected. Handsome elk and cow hides are used for their rugged durability; soft sensuous deerskins for their supple strength. The result is the most comfortable and lasting moccasin made." Contact: Taos Moccasin Co. Factory Outlet, Box 5279 NDCBU, 216B Paseo del Pueblo Sur, Taos, NM USA 87571 VOX: 505-751-0032 ~ 800-747-7025 ~ FAX: 505-751-9325 ~ E-Mail
- * Oscar Thompson shoes ~ Minnetonka Division
324 King Street, Charleston, South Carolina 29401
Minnetonka because they have specialized in designing and
manufacturing top-quality moccasins for over half a century!
- * Northern Moccasin "We are the Web's premier source for the
complete line of quality Minnetonka men's, women's and children's
moccasins, boots, slippers, sandals and clogs. Their reputation
for design, comfort and lasting value has made them a leader in
the leisure shoe industry." E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free Phone: 888-550-5535 ~ FAX: 715-479-5350
- * Rapid Shoe & Leather Repair Minnetonka Moccasins ~ Leather Care Products "Welcome to our Minnetonka Moccasin and Shoe Care Accessories Web Site. We have every Minnetonka Moccasin on our Web Site with every Moccasin discounted 10%. For questions contact; write: 607 Coon Rapids Blvd., Coon Rapids, MN 55433 or call Toll Free: 877-357-2743 or Local 763-754-2293.
- * The Moccasin House Minnetonka Moccasins ~ Satisfaction Guaranteed ~ If you have any questions at all, please contact us; write: Moccasin House P.O. Box 16235 St. Paul, MN 55116, send e-mail to: email@example.com or call 612-331-1061 to speak with a representative.
- * Arrow Gift Shop 'Minnetonka Moccasins and Teepee Creepers ~ Your Minnetonka Moccasin Headquarters' "John and Katie Hayes Welcome You To The Arrow Gift Shop Online. Carrying On Our Locally Owned And Operated Tradition Of Excellence. Over 40 years of meeting your Minnetonka Moccasin needs." Phone: 715-479-4903 Eagle River, Wisconson
**FOODS & BISON/BUFFALO PRODUCTS
- Umpqua Indian Foods ~ Owned and operated by the
Cow Creek Band of Umpqua Indians
- Lickity Split Chocolate
"Luscious chocolate...noble cause"
"Lickity Split Chocolate Studio, LLC.
A Native Owned, YOUTH Managed Business.
Native American Chocolates, Pottery
and handcrafted Indian items."
- HaidaBucks Cafe "If you're looking for a friendly,
Native-owned cafe in NW Canada... Here We Are!!"
T-shirst and Mugs Now Available!
HaidaBucks Cafe Box 769, 1675 Main Street
Masset, Haida Gwaii, BC Canada V0T-1M0
- Ha-Pa-Shu-Tse * Red Corn Native Foods ~ Lenexa, Kansas
'Hominy, Indian Tacos, Fry Bread Mix, Sampler Gift Packs'
"Corn experts such as Carl Barnes have noted that our
strain has 3-4 times as much protein as average corn."
- Susan's Seasonings Inc. "Susan's Seasonings has been the
secret of great cooks for over 40 years but has never been
available to the public until now! Discover the natural
flavor of Susan's Seasonings. No MSG. Fat Free. All Purpose."
Try a few free recipes using Susan's Seasonings!
Contact: Rt 2. Box 284, Wagoner, OK 74467, Send e-mail
or call, phone: 918-485-1616 ~ toll free: 800-854-3030.
- Beaver Creek Company ~ Genuine Hand Crafted Products
Buffalo Handcrafted Soap ~ Hide Tanning ~ Beeswax Hand Balm
Beeswax Lip Balm ~ Natural Scents from natural ingredients!
"Genuine Buffalo Soap (from buffalo tallow) is made on
the Fort Berthold Reservation by Bruce and Linda Gillette.
The Gillettes strive to preserve the essence that the
Buffalo once represented to the Native people of this land."
- Jamestown Seafood "In the seafood farming and processing business for over 30 years, and owned and operated by the Jamestown S'Klallam Tribe for the last 9 years, the Dungeness Oyster House has earned a reputation for outstanding service and the attention to quality that a live product demands. With our increased focus on new products we have continued this service under our new name of Jamestown Seafood."
- Famous Dave's Of America, Minneapolis, MN Famous Dave's of America, Inc. "Dave Anderson, Member of the Ojibwe and Choctaw Nations, owns, operates and franchises barbeque restaurants. The company currently owns 34 locations and franchises an additional 23 units in Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Maryland, Minnesota, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin. Famous Dave's menu features award-winning barbecued and grilled meats, along with a large selection of salads, side items, sandwiches and desserts."
- Hadley Fruit Orchards ~*~ Hadley Fruit Orchard Recipes
"A Tradition of Quality California's Finest Selection of Dates, Dried Fruits & Nuts! Owned by The Morongo Band of Mission Indians as of July 1999." Palm Springs, California
- Dennis Banks & Co. LTD "The primary purpose of the DB & co. LTD, is to bring to the consuming public, natural grown in the wild organic foods. The method of harvesting will be limited to the old ways and techniques used by the Anishinabe people for centuries. Dennis Banks &am;, Co, LTD is proud to offer organic wild rice, maple syrup and related products and various other syrups."
- The Cooking Post 'Delicious Foods and Recipes from Native American Indian Tribes' "Welcome to The Cooking Post, a tribal enterprise of Santa Ana Pueblo, Bernalillo, New Mexico, offering you a delicious selection of foods, coffee, tea, recipes and gifts."
- WoodenKnife Company ~ WoodenKnife Cafe "Before there was a WoodenKnife Company there was the WoodenKnife Cafe in Interior, which has a view of the Badlands of South Dakota. At the cafe their specialty is authentic Indian tacos made from a special fry bread recipe. After sampling the delicious fry bread, tourist and locals alike encouraged Ansel WoodenKnife to market the Indian Fry Bread Mix." Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, Interior, South Dakota
- Welcome to the Fort Fine Game, Beef & Buffalo
Step through the Stout Gates of The Fort and experience the taste of the Old West.
Owned and operated by Sam Arnold (non-Indian) located in Southwest Denver.
- The Fort's online Trade Lodge is open for business!
- The Tesoro Foundation "The Fort Commits To The Preservation Of Historical Treasures With The Tesoro Foundation. ("Tesoro" means "Treasure" in Spanish) is the manifestation of Sam Arnold's vision and commitment to protecting and making available to the community the artistic treasures of the American past."
- Fireworks Popcorn It's an Explosion Of Flavor! "We at Fireworks Popcorn believe that popcorn lovers everywhere will enjoy the special and distinctive taste of our Native American popcorn." Universal Ventures Corp., Belgium, Wisconsin
- Pueblo Harvest & Ohkay T'owa Gardens "San Juan Agriculture Cooperative is a farm and food processing enterprise owned by members of the San Juan Pueblo tribe."
- The Cooking Post: "Enjoy Native American Foods, Selected by the Cooking Post and Shipped Directly to Your Home from the Tribes that Produce them!" A tribally owned venture; The Pueblo of Santa Ana, Bernalillo, New Mexico Description of the Participating American Indian Companies
- Grey Owl Foods The World's 'World's Finest Wild Rice Products' "As an Indian owned company, Grey Owl Foods is a leader in marketing high quality food products to world markets for the benefit of Indigenous people." The First Nations people of Saskatchewan.
- Native American Foods: "Owned by Jim Foster, a member of the
Minnesota Chippewa Tribe, White Earth Reservation, now living in Portland, Oregon."
- Double RR Bison "Dedicated to furthering awareness of the American Bison"
South Branch, Michigan (non-Indian)
- Whitefeather Farm: Bison "The Native Beef" in Creston, Ohio (non-Indian owned)
- The Whitefeather Story: An American Adventure
- Denver Buffalo Company Buffalo Meat, Leather Products, & Gifts
"Founded in January 1990. It began its operations as a Bison breeder and
producer on a 13,414 acre ranch near Denver, Colorado." (non-Indian owned)
- Web Store! "The Worlds Largest Supplier of Buffalo Products"
- Canadian Bison - North Country Bison Meats and B & E Ranches Ltd., ~
Cooking Tips & Ideas Smoky Lake, Alberta. (non-Indian owned)
**PENDLETON BLANKETS & TIPIS
- Dewey Trading Company Wrap Yourself In History... with our distinctive collection of Pendleton blankets which uphold our mission to authenticate the history, culture and beauty of the American West. (non-Indian owned)
- Northwest Pendleton "Since 1863, Pendleton Woolen Mills' inspiration and foundation have been centered in the Pacific Northwest." (non-Indian owned)
- Full Moon Creations "A Native American owned and operated business located in Polson, Montana, on the Flathead Indian Reservation. We create and sell tipis which can be customized to your specific needs."
- North American Indian Teepee's made by Ktunaxa Tipi Co. (St. Mary’s Indian Reservation in the Rocky Mountain Trench)
- Reliable Tents & Tipis 'Experts Since 1945, Online Since 1995' "Our tipi designs were learned from the Montana Indians themselves. Crow and Northern Cheyenne men and women used to come into our shop to do the actual cutting and sewing according to their individual tribal and family traditions. We've learned these traditions and have incorporated them into our line of authentic Indian tipis." Billings, MT (non-Indian owned)
- Earthworks Tipis "To the Native American who lived on the plains the tipi was home. It was a practical shelter, warm in winter, cool in summer, able to withstand the roughest weather." Montrose, Colorado (Non-Indian Co.)
- Western Canvas Supply and Repair "Authentic Handmade Tipis "Western Canvas takes pride in the authenticity of their tipis, which are patterned after original Native American designs." Cody, WY (Non-Indian Co.)
- Nomadic Tipi Makers ~ Hand Painted Designs "We regard our project as a service and a learning experience. It was born out of our interest, enthusiasm and respect for this magnificent shelter of the Native American cultures of the Great Plains." Bend, OR (Non-Indian Co.)
- M BAR M 'Authentically Designed Native American Teepees' "Our Teepees Are Expertly Constructed Of 10.10 Oz. Army Duck. The Fabric Is Preshrunk, Water Repellent, UV Treated And Mildew Resistant. Stress Points Are Reinforced. The Optional Liners Are Either Standard Muslin Or Fire-Resistant Polaris. Lacing pins, stakes, flap ropes, door cover and carrying bag included at no extra cost." PH/FAX: 970-276-4580, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Hamilton, Colorado (Non-Indian Co.)
**HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & MORE...
- The Claw, Antler & Hide Company ~ Custer, South Dakota
Phone: 605-673-4345 ~ FAX: 605-673-4257 ~ E-mail
- Sister Sky ~ Bath and Body Care ~ Inspired by Nature
Yes, we really are sisters! "Sister Sky products are
inspired by nature and the wisdom of our heritage.
As Native Americans, we recognize the benefit of plant
botanicals and incorporate1 that value into each and
every product we make."
- Naturally Native Herbal Cosmetics and Skin Care Line Inspired by the Feature
Film Naturally Native "The Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation in association
with Red-Horse Native Productions presents "Naturally Native" Starring
Valerie Red-Horse, Irene Bedard, Kimberly Norris Guerrero." E-mail contact
- Diane's Native American Quilts "They're more than just gorgeous. They are sacred."
"Diane is of Creek/Arapaho/Cheyenne heritage. She has been designing and sewing quilts since
the opening of her Indian gift shop in Oregon in 1988. She has since sold the shop, but she
continues to create her beautiful quilts and they are seen all over the Pacific Northwest
and beyond. Her Morning Star Quilts are especially coveted, and they are her specialty."
- Quilts By Gloria "Creating quality quilted items.
Custom orders accepted for handmade quilts & accent pillows."
Send e-Mail to: Gloria Case in Tahlequah, Oklahoma.
- Mi'kmaq Dream Quilts "Georgina Doucette, owner and operator of Mi'kmaq Dream Quilts, is from Eskasoni First Nation. Eskasoni First Nation is located 70 km west of Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada. Georgina began making quilts and wall hangings and now includes ribbon shirts, shawls, and traditional regalia for all ages."
- Mi'kmaq Wooden Flowers 'Wooden Flowers ~ Baskets ~ Wreaths'
"All of our Wooden flowers are hand made by Mary Julia Francis, and the wood is prepared by Alex Francis. It takes a special skill to prepare the wood for making flowers. The wood has to be as thick as sheet of paper to make the shape of the flowers." Owned and operated by Mary & Alex Francis. For more information on any of the products call: 902-379-2436
- Van's Trading Company "...is a Navajo owned and operated business with a 75 year history in the Kerley Valley of Tuba City, Arizona." Come on in and see the beautiful Lamps, Navajo Rugs, Hopi Kachinas, Exquisite Jewelry, Handmade Drums, Clothing, Genuine Pendleton Blankets and Shawls, and all of our other merchandise."
- TUBCRAFT "Bathing systems with integral walls, bring new beauty, economy and durability to your bath." Owned by the Ojibwa Keweenaw Bay Indian Tribe.
- Cherokee Woods by Nate We specialize in authentic "American Indian Hand made "Hard Wood" furniture. "High Quality workmanship is our Native American Heritage." Blackwell, Oklahoma
- Southwest Heaven "OVER 1000 ITEMS! HUGE selection of Southwestern Home Decor, Native American Design and Arizona Gifts. Unique high quality southwest decor, southwestern art, Southwest clocks, thermometers, kokopelli, picture frames, southwestern jewelry, sandstone coasters, switch plates, southwest comforters & bedding, cactus gardens, nightlights, chili peppers, gift baskets, rugs, blankets, lamps & christmas ornaments. FREE SHIPPING!" Mesa, Arizona
- Mayan Legacy Export "A whole culture in your hands!"
We Produce 100% HEMP Mayan Hammocks! Merida Yucatan Mexico
"Mayan Legacy was established with the idea of helping Mayan
Artesian and with the goal of having our own business. We
are dedicated to produce and export Mayan Hammocks. As well
we are an enterprise which puts attention and promotion into
the exportation of handcrafts works from the Mayan Regions."
- Chadwick "Corntassle" Smith 'Cherokee Attorney and Legal Historian'
"Chad Smith is available for legal representation and lectures on Cherokee history and current issues." Tulsa, Oklahoma [**Note: Presently the Principal Chief of the Cherokee Nation, OK]
- The Law Office of Brenda J. Bellonger, Esq. Lakewood, CO 80215 "Enrolled member of the Sisseton Wahpeton Sioux Tribe, Lake Traverse Reservation, South Dakota."
- The Navajo Co-op Store 'Southwestern Arts crafted by local Native American artists.' "The Navajo Co-op is a showcase for traditional Native American and Southwest art. Our mission is to provide economic development opportunities for local artists in addition to promoting their crafts. Your purchases support Literacy and Health programs on the Navajo Nation." Thoreau, New Mexico
- National Indian Justice Center, Inc. 'The Pioneer in Providing Services and Training for Tribal Personnel' "The NIJC is an Indian owned and operated non-profit corporation with principal offices in Petaluma, California. NIJC was established in 1983 through the collective efforts of the National American Indian Court Judges Association, the American Indian Lawyer Training Program, and the Bureau of Indian Affairs in order to establish an independent national resource for tribal courts."
**MULTIPLE INTEREST ENTERPRISES
- (CNI) Cherokee Nation Industries, Inc. - Since 1969
(Aerospace and Defense' Telecommunications, Staffing
Service. Office Products, Construction Management)
'A Blue Print for the 21st Century' "Cherokee Nation Industries is a minority business wholly owned by the Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma (CNO). CNI was founded in 1969 and was certified as a 8(a) company by the SBA in January 1993. We are a multi-million dollar diversified manufacturing and service company with experience in government contracting as well as commercial ventures. CNI is headquartered in Stilwell, Oklahoma, with regional offices and/or facilities in Tahlequah Oklahoma; St. Louis, Missouri; and San Antonio Texas."
- Cherokee Nation Enterprises, Inc. "CNE is a
self-sustaining corporation owned by the Cherokee Nation, OK.
- Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians "The Cherokee Indian Reservation, North Carolina."
- Cherokee WNC "Information on the Cherokee Indian Reservation & Western NC."
- Cherokee Bottled Water "An enterprise of the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians who make their home in Western North Carolina in the 56,000 beautiful acres known as the Qualla Boundary."
- Cherokee Hotel/Motel Accommodations
- Cherokee Cabins & Vacation Rentals
- Cherokee Campgrouds
- Indian Creek Campground ~ Cherokee, NC "Located deep in the mountains on the Cherokee Indian Reservation at the southern edge of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park."
- Yogi in the Smokies 'Jellystone Park Camp Resort'
"Camping in the Forest..... Where you camp with friends SM..."
- Cherokee KOA ~ Cherokee, NC "Play & Stay At The Area's Top Rated Resort Campground. Where Kids Camp Free!"
- MHA Nation ~ Three Affiliated Tribes
- Lloyd Arneach '...keeps the past alive'
"Cherokee's Own Native American Storyteller"
- Lloyd Arneach ~ Cherokee Storyteller
Loyd Agency - 1-800-476-6240 - Asheville, N.C.
- Cherokee Traditional Tales: Lloyd Arneach
Curtesy John F. Kennedy Center Cue Sheet Library
- Hoopa Valley Indian Tribe ~ Hoopa, California
- Ho-Chunk Inc. HCI Companies; HCI Distribution, Heritage Express,
AllNative.com, Blue Earth Marketing, AllNative Office, Indianz.com,
All Native Systems, Dynamic Homes, HCI Construction, REZ Cars, Ho-Chunk
Community Development (HCCDC) a 501(c)3 nonprofit corporation.
- Coushatta Tribe of Louisiana ~ Tribal Enterprises
- Squaxin Island Tribe Business Enterprises
Harstine Oyster Company, Kamilche Trading Post
Little Creek Casino, Skookum Creek Tobacco Company
- Chickasaw Nation Enterprises / Businesses
- Citizen Potawatomi Nation Enterprises Fire Lake Tribal Stores, Fire Lake Golf Course Fire Lake Bowling Center, Fire Lake Entertainment Center, Tribal Museum and Gift Shop.
- First National Bank of Shawnee, Oklahoma "Looking for a great interest rate? Then the First National Bank is the place to go!"
- KGFF AM 1450 "Local listening to great hits from the past and present. KGFF is a Broadcast Company of the Citizen Potawatomi Nation."
- CPN-Net "CPN-Net Internet Services Low cost, fast access to the Internet and other Internet Services including Web hosting, site management and design. CPN-Net uses Active Server Page (ASP) database access."
- White Mountain Apache Tribal Enterprises "Dago Te" Hello, and Welcome from the White Mountain Apache Tribe. Our beautiful home abounds in wildlife, tradition, outdoor recreation and resources unparalleled in the Southwest. Home to Historic Fort Apache, the White Mountain Apache Reservation offers something for everyone!"
- Confederated Tribes of the Warm Springs Reservation of Oregon
"Warm Springs Indian Reservation, Warm Springs, Oregon"
- Warm Springs Tribal Enterprises
- Pueblo of Sandia Enterprises "The Pueblo of Sandia owns and operates several thriving enterprises to help create a broad economic base to ensure its financial future as a self reliant Tribe. We employ over 1,300 Indians and Non-Indians alike."
- Lakota Mall 'Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, South Dakota'
- Lakota Mall Skills Bank "Welcome to the Lakota Mall Skills Bank. This
is where employers and employees can find each other. We specialize
in jobs for Native American people on the Pine Ridge Reservation."
- AllNative.Com "...is a Native American product and information company. Our mission is to be the destination of choice to purchase authentic Native American products, provide advertising for Native American companies and provide Native American information. Our products vary from traditional Native American goods to modern consumer products made by Tribally owned or Native American owned businesses." Ho-Chunk, Inc., the development corporation of the Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska. Smoke Shop, Native American Art, Home Accessories, Food, Clothing, Kid Stuff,
Jewelry, Music, Videos, & Books, Pow-Wow Give away, Seasonal
- AlaskaMade.Com Home ~*~ AlaskaMade.Com Shopping
"Really cool stuff from Alaska!"
- Blackfoot Nation ~ Also known in history as 'Blackfeet'
"Site, by Long Standing Bear Chief, for cultural, spiritual,
educational and marketing purposes." Browning, Montana
- Indian Pueblo Cultural Center Shops "Welcome to the Shops at the Indian Pueblo
Cultural Center. We offer here items from our shops at the Center in Albuquerque, NM."
- The Poarch Band of Creek Indians "The Tribe is the only Federally recognized Tribe in the State of Alabama." Poarch, Alabama.
- Economic Development; Best Western, The Creek Bingo Palace, The Creek Smoke Shop, Palace Printing, PCI Communications, Muskogee Metal Works, Perdido River Farms.
- The Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians Neshoba County, Mississippi
- White Mountain Apache Tribal Enterprises
- Alaska Tribal Cache ~*~ 'Seldovia Village Tribe'
Tribe of Seldovia, Alaska, has several cottage industries."
- The Kaw Nation of Oklahoma Businesses
- The Kanza GreenHouse: Located north of the original Kanza Council House in the Washunga Bay area on Kaw Lake.
- Kaw Nation Bingo "Located in Newkirk, Oklahoma is a full service Bingo Hall. With a seating capacity of six hundred fifty. Kaw Bingo is warm and friendly with helpful, courteous, staff interested in the game and interested in the player."
- Kanza Travel Plaza: "A TRUCK STOP perfectly located for travelers of the Southern Plains heading north or south (on I-35) or east or west intersecting 1-35. "Passers-By" can stop at the Braman Exit (231) and rest a while, or even longer if they like."
- The Sault Tribe of Chippewa Indians Enterprises!
- Superior Health Alliance A MEDICAID Managed Care Clinic Plan operated by the Sault Ste. Marie Tribe of Chippewa Indians.
- Bawating Art Gallery "We are proud to share the cultural and artistic talent of our people, with you. All art work is done by Native Americans." (Bawating - The gathering place by the rapid water. Our name for Sault Ste. Marie.)
- Northstar Neon "At Northstar Neon Manufacturing, our commitment to sign quality, customer service and product value is the foundation of our business."
- Chi-Mukwa (Big Bear) Ice Arena Learn to skate!
- NorthernWay "Skate the Net with us! - Your bridge to the World!"
- DeMawating Development Sales & Rentals "Centrally located within the eastern end of the sault tribe service area, Demawating Development provides a gathering place where many people can come together and share and strengthen their cultural identity." Kincheloe, MI
- The People's Center "Confederated Salish, Kootenai
and Pend d'Oreille Tribal Nations!" Pablo, Montana
Museum/Gallery ~*~ Native Ed-Venture ~*~ Gift Shop
- Native American Television Inc. "Serving Native Americans Throughout The Nation"
Welcome to the new NATV Online—the digital online portal for news, commentary,
history and culture about Indian Country from rural and urban Native American
Indian tribal communities and from our studio in the Hall of States in Washington, D.C.
- Cherokee Heritage Center Presents Heritage Pottery 'Clay Vessels, Cherokee Made'
"In our continuing mission to promote and preserve Cherokee history and culture, our Heritage Pottery division documents, teaches, and produces pottery made by Cherokee people." Tahlequah, Oklahoma ~*~ Sequoyah Pottery 'Limited Edition Collection' ~ Variegated Pottery
- Cherokee Heritage Arts 'Traditional Crafts by Cherokee Artists'
- Sequoyah Pottery ~ Seven-Piece Limited Edition
- Variagated Earth Pottery ~*~ "Running Water" and "Mound Builder" Cups
- "Wind Shaker" ~*~ "Memorial Beads" ~*~ "Bead" T-Shirts
- Many hands joined in making Trail of Tears Memorial Bead Wall.
- Christmas Ornaments "Strength of Life" by Eddie Morrison
- Annual Museum Homecoming Show Visual Arts ~ Photography ~ Basketry
Jewelry, Metalsmith, Beadwork ~ Pottery ~ Textiles ~ Traditional
- Turtle Mountain Chippewa Indian Heritage Center "The Turtle Mountain Chippewa Indian Heritage Center is located in Belcourt, North Dakota, on the Turtle Mountain Chippewa Indian Reservation. The Turtle Mountains are filled with rich traditions, with a foundation based on the strength of the Ojibway and Metis people."
- Cherokee Heritage Indian Educational Foundation
"CHIEF is a non-profit organization which preserves and presents
Native American culture in a meaningful and lasting form."
'Prentice and Willena Robinson preserving Cherokee Heritage.'
Tulsa, Oklahoma A FREE DEMO of all videos is available to
educators with a tax exempt number by emailing email@example.com
or by calling 918-495-6721.
- NCIDC Indian Art &Gift Shop ~ Northern California Indian Development Council
"The Northern California Indian Development Council, Inc. is a private nonprofit
corporation that annually provides services to 14,000 to 15,000 clients statewide."
- Onaben 'A Native American Business Network'
A non-profit, public-benefit corporation created
by Northwest Indian Tribes to increase the success
of private businesses owned by Native Americans.
- Council of Energy Resource Tribes Red Earth ~ CERT Member Tribes
"CERT was founded by Indian Tribes out of necessity and out of a profound sense
of collective self-confidence - the confidence that they could chart a new course of
prudent development that would address Tribal priorities and values while contributing
to a more secure energy future for all Americans." Located in Denver, Colorado
- The Gathering Place & Navajo Co-op Store "A nonprofit organization dedicated to providing family literacy, health awareness and economic development programs to the Eastern Agency of the Navajo Nation. The Navajo Co-op Store carries a variety of items by local artisans including pottery, Navajo Fancy Bears, handcrafted dolls, rugs, quilts, music boxes, clothes and southwestern jewelry. Located in Thoreau, New Mexico 873."
- The Native American Business Alliance "NABA has two basic missions - To facilitate mutually beneficial relationships between private and public businesses with Native American owned companies. To educate the communities on Native American culture, paving the way for future generations."
- North American Native Bankers Association "NANBA is a non-profit association of Indian-owned financial institutions that are either nationally or state chartered. NANBA believes that Indian ownership of their own banks is the cornerstone for economic self-determination for Native communities." Norman, Oklahoma ~*~ NANBA Profile ~ Indian Owned Banks
- ONABEN ~ "A Native American Business Network "A non-profit corporation created by Northwest Indian Tribes to increase the success of private businesses owned by Native Americans. ONABEN offers training and support focused on developing entrepreneurship in Indian communities."
Chinook "WWW Catalog to Native American Arts, Crafts and Foods"
- Minnesota American Indian Chamber of Commerce "A non-profit organization supporting American Indian entrepreneurs and the Native American community through programs and services in support of our unique dual mission of promoting Native American entrepreneurs; and providing education, training, and employment services to Native American youth and adults." Minneapolis, MN
- Indian Arts and Crafts Association "The Indian Arts and Crafts Association (IACA) is a not-for-profit organization established in 1974 to support the effective protection and ethical promotion of authentic Native American art and material culture."
- Office of Native American Affairs (ONAA) 'Resource Partner and Advocate of the Native American Business Community' "Located on the U.S. Small Business Administration site.
The SBA was created by Congress in 1953 to help America's entrepreneurs form successful small enterprises."
**FIRST NATIONS BUSINESS of CANADA
- First Nations Films "First Nations Films through Motion Visual
creates award-winning television documentary films for, by and
about First Nations people. Our exclusive and affordable programs
are distributed to schools, universities, libraries, organizations,
and other educational groups and institutions. These films are
cherished by educators throughout the world." British Columbia
- CHA MAO ZAH (Long Time Ago) "Wilmer Nadjiwon Chippewa of Nawash elder, invites you to explore North American Native Culture! "Teepee Camping (Tobermory) The Bruce peninsula, with its unique world class biosphere, remains one of the most beautiful and pristine areas in Ontario. While the waters of Lake Huron lap sandy, wooded western shores, waves from Georgian Bay caress the ancient limestone spine that arches across the landscape on its eastern reaches."
- First Nations Insurance Services LTD "First Nations Insurance provides superior employee benefits and service to First Nations and their institutions and is committed to protecting the Treaty Rights of their employees now and in the future. For your employee benefits needs contact First Nations Insurance Services at their main office located on the Opawawikoscikan Reserve."
- O'Neil Marketing & Consulting and Numa Communications Ltd. "Both companies are owned by Beverley O'Neil, a member of the Ktunaxa First Nation. We invite you to explore our site to find out how we can work with you designing your nation."
- Ithseronni Computers "Wray Anderson founded Ithseronni Computers at Six Nations of the Grand River, the first IBM, Compaq, and Apple authorized computer store and service center in a Native community. Wray Anderson, Ro'nikonhri:o, Turtle Clan Mohawk, is also manager of information systems at Internet Café Network Multimedia in Six Nations of the Grand River.
- First Nations Bank of Canada "Owned by the Federation of Saskatchewan Indian Nations Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. The Federation of Saskatchewan Indian Nations is one of the largest organizations of its type in Canada, representing 73 First nations in Saskatchewan."
- Peace Hills Trust'Building the Future with Pride and Tradition' "Canada's First Nation's Trust Company wholly owned by the Samson Cree Nation of Hobbema, Alberta. The Samson reserve is situated 100 km south of Edmonton, Alberta and is the location of the Head Office of Peace Hills Trust Company."
- Igloolik Isuma Productions "Igloolik Isuma Productions Inc. was incorporated in January 1990 as Canada's first Inuit independent production company. Isuma is 75% Inuit-owned." Igloolik, Nunavut, Canada
- Aboriginal Business Canada "ABC is dedicated to working with Aboriginal entrepreneurs to promote the development, competitiveness and success of Aboriginal business in Canadian and world markets. Since its inception in 1989, ABC has responded to the changing needs of Aboriginal businesses and contributed to the success of Aboriginal entrepreneurs and communities."
- Ohwejagehka: Ha`degaenage ~ Business Links
Ohwejagehka: Ha`degaenage: is a nonprofit organization based on Six Nations of the Grand River in Ontario Canada that was established to help preserve and nurture the Iroquoian languages and songs.
- First Business Canada Honouring BC's First Entrepreneurs Firstbusiness.ca is operated by Small Business BC in cooperation with the Aboriginal Business Services Network. Canada/BC Business Services Society.
- Government of Nunavut Tunngasugitti - welcome to the Government of Nunavut online!
- Nunavut Tourism "Nunavut means "our land" in Inuktitut, the language of the Inuit. It is a name that reflects the simple purity of this spectacular arctic landscape, while quietly beckoning visitors to explore and discover its many unique wonders. This website is a comprehensive online travel planner that will prove invaluable in both researching and planning your next visit to Nunavut."
- Nunavut Tourism ~ Open for Aventure "The territory of Nunavut is part of Canada's Arctic. Marvel at its majesty as you discover the lure of the land and its people." Iqaluit, Nunavut
- Inuit Business Directory "This national Inuit Business Directory is brought to you by Pan Arctic Inuit Logistics Corporation (PAIL) with important support from Aboriginal Business Canada (ABC).
- Chisasibi Mandow Agency 'Get away and get in touch...Your Passport to Adventure!' "The Cree people of Chisasibi invite you on an adventure off the beaten track. We want to share our land and our knowledge with you. We welcome you to visit our home." Chisasibi, Quebec Canada
- Sa-Cinn ~ "Authentic Cowichan Sweaters" 'Promoting the heritage of all First Nations People' "The Cowichan Story originates in the Cowichan Valley on rugged Vancouver Island. Traditionally, this is a region where its people lived in an outdoor society. This habitat required clothing that could stand up to outdoor living as well as protect the wearer against the elements. This is the home of the Cowichan sweater."
- Tammy Beauvais Designs "Tammy Beauvais Designs is a new company in the fashion design industry. This exciting and new company is situated in the Mohawk territory of Kahnawake, Quebec, Canada. Tammy Beauvais Designs is developing a new market with a very unique niche in the industry, concentrating on original designs built upon Tammy's Mohawk heritage."
- Dorothy Grant Virtual Boutique "Canada's foremost First Nations' fashion
designer translates traditional Haida art into wearable art for women and men."
- Cook Consulting The Aboriginal Consulting Firm "Founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 1996, Cook Consulting can be best described as a First Nation firm committed to assisting First Nations, Metis and Aboriginal communities and its peoples on their path towards self-government."
- Mi'kmaq Wowkis Video Production & Photography Services "If you are looking to develop a video production with Mi'kmaq people, or if you are seeking information in any subject about the Mi'kmaq Nation, contact Barry Bernard, phone: 902-379-2571 or mail to Barry Bernard General Delivery, Eskasoni, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada BOA-1JO (Wowkis Video Production & Photography Service)."
- Aboriginal Virtual Art Gallery "The AVAG was created to exhibit and market the authentic art and craft of Native Canadian artists and artisans. Aboriginally owned and operated, the gallery's mission is to provide top quality Aboriginal works and to maintain the authenticity and integrity of same."
- Native Earth Performing Arts Inc. "Canada's Premier Aboriginal Theatre Company"
- Aboriginal People's Television Network * English ~*~ Français
"Original People, Original Television"
"The Aboriginal Peoples Television Network, or APTN, is Canada’s newest national television network. Its launch on September 1, 1999 represented a significant milestone for Aboriginal Canada -- for the first time in broadcast history, First Nations, Inuit and Metis people will have the opportunity to share their stories with the rest of the world on a national television network dedicated to Aboriginal programming."
- Northern Native Broadcasting Yukon 'Canada's Largest Aboriginal Broadcaster' "CHON-FM Radio broadcasts original programming throughout the Yukon. Music, news, current affairs and community events, CHON has it all. Digital technology is the medium of CHON-FM Productions. Advertising and script production services are available. Nedaa, Your Eye on the Yukon, is the flagship of NNBY Television. This national award-winning magazine program depicts life in the Yukon like no other. Live remotes, variety specials... NNBY Television has done it all. NNBY's programming can be seen each week on the Television Northern Canada Network in the Yukon and Northwest Territories, and nationally on CBC Newsworld. Working together to foster understanding and communications with all people." Listen live!
- Igloolik Isuma Productions Inc "Igloolik Isuma Productions Inc. was founded in 1988 by former employees of Inuit Broadcasting Corporation, seeking more independence, opportunity and Inuit control over Inuktitut television. Isuma's mission is to create skilled jobs and sustainable economic development for Inuit in Igloolik and Nunavut by producing independent professional media products from an Inuit point of view."
- AKWESASNE'S Community Radio Station Sekon Radio CKON 97.3 FM 'Mohawk Nation Radio' "Serving listeners in: Akwesasne, Hogansburg, Cornwall, Long Sault, Ingleside, Morrisburg, Iroquois, Avonmore, Monkland, Maxville, Lancaster, Alexandria, St. Isadore, Vankleek Hill, Fort Covington, Massena, Potsdam, Malone and more..."
- Welcome to Creenet Inc. "Internet For The North"
- Genesis Computer Associates ~ Eskasoni Nova Scotia ~
Contact, Stan Johnson President or Thomas Johnson Co-President
Phone: 902-379-2093 or Email: Genesis
- Abenaki Associates 'People of the New Dawn' "An aboriginal business dedicated to strengthening the managment capacity of First Nations through Information Technology since 1984." Offices in Akwesasne Territory, ON, Orleans, ON, and Winnipeg, MB ~ Contact, Percy Barnaby
- The Aboriginal Professional Centre & Internet Services Inc. 'The Native Professional Business Service Centre' "APCIS is a Native company that offers Aboriginal organizations, First Nations, individuals and businesses one stop business solutions."
- Eastern Woodland Publishing "EWP, registered in 1995, was formed as a result of the successful strategic business development to 'expand the opportunities to revenue generation' of the Confederacy of Mainland Micmacs' (CNN) newspaper, Micmac-Maliseet Nations News (MMNN). Eastern Woodland Publishing is 100% Aboriginal owned and operated. Truro, Nova Scotia, Canada
- The Thunder Bay Native Business Association "A directory of native owned businesses in Thunder Bay cites over 80 businesses involved in over 30 different types of business activity, including arts and crafts, commercial fishing, consulting and professional services, automotive repair and sale, video production, landscaping, etc." Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
- Big Sky Theatre 'An Alberta Aboriginal Theatre Group' "Big Sky Theatre is a collection of young Native performers from Western Canada. The goals of Big Sky Theatre include: delivering cultural performances and entertainment to Native communities, linking with creative Native individuals and groups nationally, enhancing awareness and pride among Alberta's First Nation's peoples through story telling, singing, dancing and celebrating together." Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Aboriginal Journeys ~ Wildlife and Cultural Tours 'A Spectacular Cultural and Sightseeing Adventure Awaits' "Aboriginal Journeys is a locally owned and operated First Nations wildlife and cultural tour company operating within the traditional territory of the Laichwiltach peoples. We offer an enjoyable First Nations cultural experience, combined with an awe-inspiring wildlife, marine-life and nature-viewing excursion through some of the most scenic areas found anywhere in the world. Located at the Discovery Harbour Marina, (Slip D2 - 1334 Island Hwy Campbell River, BC). Walk down to the dock and look for our sign." Quathiaski Cove, British Columbia, Canada
- Sa-Cinn Native Enterprises Ltd. "The Sa-Cinn Native Arts and Crafts Gallery features Native art from all across Canada. Sa-Cinn also provides exposure for Native Arts through conferences, seminars and conventions. Featuring; Beautiful Hand Crafted Carvings, Moccasins, Gold and Silver Jewellery, Native Prints, Artcards Framing for Home and Office, Cowichan Wool Sweaters, First Nations Literature..." (We are a 100% aboriginally owned business on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada.)
- First Nation Construction Company "When "First Nation Construction Company," came into operation in 1986, it employed 30 people. Over the years it has expanded in the number and range of projects, and at present is run and operated by Blair Francis." Phone: 902-379-2802 or 902-379-2655, Eskasoni, Nova Scotia
- Native Investment & Trade Association 'Canada's #1 Aboriginal Conference Planners'
West Vancouver, BC ~ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Northern Ontario Native Tourism Association "The land of the First Nations in Northern Ontario offers one of the last true adventure vacations in the world. It is more than a destination. It is a lifetime opportunity to understand the nobility of simplicity and to be absorbed by a culture that has existed since the last ice age. This is our homeland, and we welcome you. This Association exists to help clients find new and existing packages designed to meet their needs." Thunder Bay, Ontario Canada
- Besuum Petroleum Inc "Les Pétroles Besuum Petroleum Inc. is 100% owned by the Cree of James Bay Quebec, the Cree Nation of Chisasibi and the Cree Nation of Wemindji."
- Welcome to Kepa Transport Inc."Kepa Transport is well known for its quality of its service. Owned by the Cree communities of Wemindji and Chisasibi, Kepa Transport has been the success of a team of hard working individuals dedicated to delivering goods and merchandise to one of the harshest areas in the province: Northern Quebec."
- Air Wemindji Inc. "A native-owned Company located in Northern Quebec in the James Bay Territory. Air Wemindji has it's Base and head offices at the La Grande II airport (YGL). Air Wemindji offers charter flights for passengers, bush and cargo to anywhere in Northern Quebec and the Eastern Arctic."
- Chisasibi Mandow Agency 'Get away and get in touch... Your Passport to Adventure!' "The Cree people of Chisasibi invite you on an adventure off the beaten track. We want to share our land and our knowledge with you. We welcome you to visit our home."
- Kisik Marketing & Communications "A 100% Aboriginal owned company formed in January of 1999 to serve the marketing needs of the Aboriginal tourism industry in Canada. Kisik Marketing and Communications offers special assistance to First Nations, Metis and Inuit tourism businesses by assisting them to grow and prosper with a view towards self-determination." For information send email to Darrell Brown, phone:(204) 949-0646 or FAX: (204) 943-8915.
- The Village of First Nations MarketPlace "Aboriginal Goods Buy & Sell"
"Welcome to the FirstNations Aboriginal Goods FREE Buy and Sell listings."
Aboriginal Goods For Sale ~*~ Wanted to Buy: Aboriginal Goods
- Directory of Aboriginal Exporters
"Depart of Foreign Affairs and International Trade"
- Aboriginal Art & Culture Centre: "Pwerte Marnte Marnte Aboriginal
Corporation, a Southern Arrernte Tribal/Family group whose homelands are
situated near Rainbow Valley, 100kms south of Alice Springs." (Australian
Aborigianal Owned And Operated)