- Clinton's "Interference" In Mexico "From Wounded Knee to Chiapas"
by Darrin Wood, Director NAP-Europa (December 28, 1997)
- Indigenous Alliance Condemns Slaughter in Chiapas "President Clinton Inducted Into Holiday Hall of Shame" by Jose Matus & Joe Garcia (December 1997)
- Native American Symphony Seeking Musicians From: Linda Cordero (October 3, 1997)
- Lone Star Dietz To Be Inducted "Pennsylvania Sports Hall of Fame" (August 1997)
- Sconiers' Supreme Court Decision Sensible By Tim Johnson, of Native Americas Magazine
(May 19, 1997)
- Pataki's Secretive Indian Agreement Fuels Tribal Conflict (May 1997)
- MESSAGE TO... Elected Cherokee Officials From Ray Walker
(May 3, 1997)
- Indian Community School Joins the "Walk To Save Our Waters"
(May 1, 1997)
- Cherokee Nation Marshals Stand Ground "In Attempted BIA Takeover"
(May 5, 1997)
- Statement on Massacre of Buffalo By Chief Looking Horse (April 4, 1997)
- New Moon Prayer Call to Prayer: Every New Moon in 1997 (April 7, 1997)
- A New Voice For Autonomy "Indigenous Peoples Fight for Survival in Sonora, Mexico" By Brenda Norrell & Carolyn Calvin (April 1997)
- Navajo Statement on Deadline "The Truth About the March 31st Deadline"
By Albert A. Hale, Navajo Nation President (March 26, 1997)
- Urgent Dineh Issue: PRESS STATEMENT FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
(Friday, March, 21, 1997)
- Cheyenne & Arapaho Tribes of Oklahoma "Claim Victory in Tax Case Native American Rights Fund" (March 20, 1997)
- Statement Released Regarding the Navajo-Hopi Land Dispute by Mr. Lee B. Phillips, esq.
(Attorney for Navajo families.) (March 18, 1997)
- Standing Rock Sioux Tribe Disclaimer (February 1997)
- Statement From: The Traditional Dine'h Elders' "To: Mr. Bill Clinton and Congressmen"
(February 23, 1997)
- 5 Indicted for Stealing $3-Million From Indian College in South Dakota
(February 23, 1997)
- Feds lose; IIM suit moves forward. (February 17-24, 1997)
- Minnesota Senate: "First American Indian Chaplain" (February 14, 1997)
- Eskimos Seek Redress: For Cold War Medical Tests"
(February 2, 1997)
- 800 Yellowstone Bison Slaughtered "So Far This Winter!"
by Drusha L. Mayhue (Feburary 1997)
- Emergency Bison Protection Plan Proposed (January 30, 1997)
- Alfonso Ortiz Memorial "Alfonso Ortiz Offered Inside Look At American Indians"
by Patricia Guthrie and Ollie Reed Jr. of the Albuquerque Tribune (January 29,1997)
- Leek Lake Election Results! (January 28, 1997)
- Hotevila Denounces Self-Appointed Leaders "By Hotevila Priesthood Kiva Members"
(January 14, 1997)
- The Blizzards of 1997 "Cheyenne River Sioux Tribe Press Release"
- Native Alaskans Unknowingly Subjected To Cold War Medical Experiments
- Leech Lake Threatened With Closure of Casino (December 1996)
- BIA Fraud Settlement: From Dave Henry (Information/Petition) (December 13, 1996)
- National Indian Gaming Commission Chair to Resign (December 6, 1996)
- Researchers Look At Inuit for Cancer Clues (November 19, 1996)
- BARBED WIRED FOR CONTROVERSY "Symbolic Sculpture
by Native American Rejected by the University of New Mexico" (November 14, 1996)
- Native American Family: "Seeks to Halt Cultural Exploitation" (October 26, 1996)
- Big Mountain Deadline On New Year's Day: "On October 11th, 1996, President Clinton signed the Navajo-Hopi Land Dispute Settlement Act of 1996." Ableza Indstitute
- New York, State "Wisconsin Oneida Propose Land Claims Summit" (October 10, 1996)
- Syracuse, New York: State Breaks Off Negotiations "Concerning Land Claim Settlement" (October 3, 1996)
- PBI - Observation Teams for the Chippewas of Nawash Peace Bridges International
- Innu Nation Challenges Aboriginal Status: of Labrador Metis Association (September 16, 1996)
- White Pine Mine "Need Environmental Impact Statement" (July 31, 1996)
- Atotarho of the Six Nations Iroquois Confederacy, "Chief Leon Shenandoah, Sr. Passes Away"
(July 22, 1996)
- Hopi Chairman Big Mountain Response: The Chairmans Report to the Hopi People! (July 19, 1996)
- ICWA Amendments Alert & Update: Indian Child Welfare Act "S.1962, the ICWA amendments bill now pending in Congress, was developed and supported with the help of over 100 tribes at the National Congress of American Indians conference in June 1996."
- Duwamish Denied Recognition GPO Report (June 28, 1996)
- Michigan, Keweenaw Bay: Report On Stand-Off (June 1996)
- NAGPRA: Tribal/Native Hawaiian Notifications Completed
- Indian Child Welfare Act Alert "Senate may also aprove anti-ICWA bill!" (May 1996)
- Fish & Wildlife Services, Work To Expand Relationships (May 9, 1996)
- Macon County, NC: Protest & Threatened Burial Grounds (May 1, 1996)
- Navajo vs. U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (April 29, 1996)
- Seattle: Firms Settle Over Fake Indian Art! (Friday, April 12, 1996)
- Georgia ICWA Case & Existing Indian Family Limitation: from "The Circle Newspaper" by Susan Allen (April 1996)
- The Timbisha Shoshone: "Ask Halt to Briggs Mine" by Robert J. Paton
- Urgent Request for Support - Death Valley Shoshone California: "Timbisha Shoshone Tribe Face Eviction!" (March 1996)
- Attack On Native Lands & Peoples from Pat Cummings (March 14, 1996)
- Congressional General Accounting Office Says: "Indian Tribe Trust Funds Mismanaged"
- BIA Loses 2.4 Billion by Phillip Brasher (**Note: Article includes path to "Stealing From the Indians" Written by David Henry) (February 23, 1996)
- Lawsuit Alleges Indian Money Mismanaged
- National Indian Environmental Group "Charges NSP With Racism!" Bemidji, MN (February 6, 1996)
- Forest County, WI - Crandon Mine: Local Agreement Being Made Behind Close Doors! From the Mining-Exchange Listserv Email Service (February 3, 1996)
- Native Peoples Resist Environmental Racism Ward Valley, CA (January 18, 1996)
- Will There Be War or Peace in Kansas? from the United Tribe of Shawnee Indians (January 17, 1996)
- Catawba Tribe: Last Rites For A Man and His Language (January 16, 1996)
- Cheyenne & Arapaho Tribes of OK "Seek Your Support!" (January 16, 1996)
- Man Convicted In Looting of Indian Graves (Thursday, January 11, 1996)
- Elem Indian Colony: State of Emergency Declared! (January 7, 1996)
- Indian Burial Site Looting Walla Walla News (January 2, 1996)
- Rock Creek, Lander County NV: "Western Shoshone Sacred Site in Peril!"
(1989 interview with the late Glenn Holley, W SHOSHONE Elder - 1989 interview with Gloria Derby, Lander Co. Commissioner)
- ALERT ON WARD VALLEY "Report From the Indigenous Environmental Network"
(December 10, 1995)
- Crow Indian Nation - Alert!: Aboriginal "Hunting Rights Threatened" (December 1995)
- New York State Judge Takes Land From Oneida People (October 18, 1995)
- Rondonia Action Alert: Genocide in the Amazon (October 10, 1995)
- Hantavirus Infections Found in the Four Corners, "has not departed!" (October 1995)
- BIA Budget Cuts "Interior Appropriations Conferences Gut The Bureau of Indian Affairs (September 1995)
- Theft of Ojibwe Regalla "Please help, if you can, in the return of the Regalla items!"
(August 24, 1995)
- Tarahumara Victim of Mental Health System (July 1995)
- Courts Support States In Gambling Disputes
- Baraga, Michigan: Keweenaw Bay Tribal Struggle by Tina Lam (March 22, 1995)
- Leech Lake Power Struggle Update (September 23, 1993)
- Oil Industry Money Moves Senate on Refuge "Arctic Refuge Drilling Supporters Receive Four Times More than Opponents" (Many Arctic Links included for futher information including, news from the Gwich'in Nation!)
- American Indian Movement Collections: The Kay Kole papers and the Robert E. Robideau papers at the Center for Southwest Research.
- Marrow Donnors Needed! "Includes information on where to call and what to expect when donating!"
- Indian Child Welfare Law Center "Request for funds." Mark D. Fiddler, Esq., Executive Director
- Miami And Modoc Tribes Get Gaming Approval by John Berry
- Effect of Blizzards on Cheyenne Reservation From Barbara Johnson
- SNOQUALMIE FALLS, SACRED SITE "Federal Agency Recommends Continued Operation of Power Plant at Snoqualmie Falls, Sacred Site"
- In The Spirit Of Crazy Horse "Songs For Leonard Peltier" An Important Music CD and More...
- "Pine Ridge - an Open Letter to Allan Rock" Songs for Leonard Peltier FREE PELTIER 96 - New Music C.D. Compilation Release October 15, 1996; Canada